Author's Note:

HHHIII!!!! ♥️

     ( lol takes a deep breath ). As the author I would like to give a round of applause to myself & to you guys as well! We've shown so much growth during this book that I sometimes think it's very much unreal 😂. I am so proud of myself for not doubting myself of writing a book. These chapters have been a bit challenging but I've been able to get through them.

When I wrote this book I wanted y'all as the reads to feel as if you were the main character. To see through her own eyes and know what she's going through.

The next challenge I've faced is I'm not stubborn so to make my main character a bit stubborn is the most hardest thing. To be a bit strong minded of what they themselves want whew but I've been delivering it yk 😂.

I'll ask just a couple of questions to see how y'all feeling about this book:

1.) Which Character Do You Like The Most ?

2.) Do You Think Their Relationship Could Be Better ?

3.) Y'all Want Gionni's POV ?

4.) Who Do You Think I'm Choosing To Be Treasure? Dave East Daughter Or Cheyenne ?

5.) In Chapter 20 What Would You Like To See Happen ?

6.) How Y'all Feeling The Book So Far ? LOL BE HONEST!

Alright time for some news: I will unfortunately have to take a break from this book to get a head start on my other one, it will be another Dave East book. I think when I get three chapters in with that book I'll publish and then switch back over to this one. I will be writing those two books at the same time.

So be on the lookout for ( THE BURNING ROSE )

I think that's pretty much it.

Again thank you all so much! We've reached 2.41K reads!!!! Ahhh! I'm so proud 😘😘😘.

Sincerely the author,
Kweeneshell 💞