Chapter 14

Chi Brooklyn Monroe

                                   {August 28, 2020}
{Flash Back Pt. 2}

    I fan at my eyes as my cousin and mother both looked at me in admiration. " Stop you guys!" I dab at my eyes with my fingers. " I'm not sitting back down to do this over again because my non existent ass is hurting bad ass hell." They bust into laughter.

Nialey comes over wrapping her arms around me. " Girl I freaking slayed you to the gods! This is so beautiful. You know not too much and not too less. It gives your face a bit of light to that already natural beauty." She gushes at me. " Whew! Thank you again for coming over short notice. This is my first date in years." I drag out with them nodding. " I wanted something different. You know to give him something to look forward too." Again they nod with Nialey fixing my hair up just a bit.

" With how your looking he's gonna wanna do this again."

" I couldn't agree more." My mother spoke coming over, giving me a big hug. The smell alone could have melted me right where I stood. " Thank you both. I owe you guys after this one." My mother held her hands up in surrender. " It's anything for you."

" Nevertheless Chi."

Nialey grabs my clutch purse that gave the simple black dress a bit of sparkle to it since the top, where my boobs were at had rhinestones. She wanted an item to match that.

I walked over to the full length mirror unable to recognize the lady who looked back at me. Tonight I had a different image. I had a self confidence type of glow to myself and I was loving it. It's been a while since I felt this type of feeling cruise through my body.

" Well we don't wanna keep your date waiting. Or that fine ass driver that he decided to send over here." Nialey whispers the last part, as my mother cleaned up the mess that had been made. " Your too much." I giggle.

In a matter of minutes Nialey helped me down the stairs. We again stood in the full length mirror in her house, fixing me up more. My cousin had did wonders to me. I felt alive again.

" I love you and be safe." Nialey brings me in for a hug. " I love you more. Tell my mother I love her too. I'll update you on how tonight goes." We stare at one another. I could tell she was holding back tears of her own. " I will Chi. I will." Nialey opens the door for me.

My breath catches in my throat as I'd seen the lights that were stamped into the ground mark my pathway. Leave it up to my cousin to be extra ass hell, then again why not ? At an age like this your living your best life and basically want anything that's appeasing to the eyes.

I arrived at the black limo. As the full moon shines on the black limo I took notice to see that it had just had a cleaning. A gentleman comes along side of the car, with one hand behind his back and another at his midsection.

" Hello." He bends. " It is my very own pressure to be meeting you Ms. Monroe." Goosebumps creep onto my skin. " Please you can call me Chi." He nods, with a smile. His teeth just as white as the moon shining above us.

" I am Mr. Benji."

" Nice to meet you Mr. Benji." He nova to the car door opening the door, stepping back just a bit. " Chi, if you'd like at any moment to get in the car." I nod, putting one foot in front of the other making my way to the car door.

I duck my body down getting inside. I had been taken back at everything.

Firstly there was plenty of space to fit maybe twenty or thirty people including myself in here. Three bottles of champagne sat in a silver bucket in ice. The car had definitely just recent gotten a touch up as I seen the floors having those vacuum lines in them.