PART 1

"Are you really a doctor? Look what you've done?" a relative of a patient that you took care of shout at you.

You felt shock in her shout but you can't do anything because you know that it's your fault.

"I'm so sorry," you said and bow your head.

You felt empty. You think that everyone's against you. Everyone is mad and they are blaming you. You already know that even before, you're a failure but you're still trying your best to prove that even if they see you as that, you can still do a good things.

After your schedule at the hospital, you fix your things to go home. You're currently working at your relative's hospital. You're a doctor and you're just starting but you don't feel being a doctor at all because of fast things that happened.

You graduated as a medical student in just 5 years because your relative own the university and they let yiu graduated that easily. When you started to work at their hospital, you got your promotion immediately because of your relative's request.

That's why if you fail, they will blame you right away. You wanted to start at the lowest to prove that you are good but you just can't because of them.

"Argh! I want to go home!" you whispered and wait for the taxi that you will ride home.

You sit in the seat nearby and hugged the bag you are holding while no vehicle is passing by. You just bent down and thought again about what happened in the hospital earlier and you felt sad again.

You look up at the sky and stares at the star. Suddenly a smile crepts on your lips as you remember your brother who left you years ago.

"Hey, brother, how are you?" you asked while looking at the sky. "You know what? I missed you so much. It's so hard to live because you're not here anymore."

Your brother died years ago because he saved you thats why you did your best to become a doctor. But you don't expect that you will be a doctor immediately.

You still have no experience that's why you always fail.

While you're looking at the sky, you heard a man catching his own breathe nearby. When you look at where is it, you saw a man near at you and he's full of blood. Your eyes widened and put down your bag on your seat to come in that man.

Before he fall, you immediately catch him and supported him not to fall again.

"A-Are you okay?" you asked worriedly.

He didn't answer you that's why you looked at his whole body. He's wearing a blue purple suit with pink necktie that matches his hair color. His hair was a mullet and you can see his tattoo on his right forearm.

Your eyes drifted on his stomach and you saw his blood. You think that he lost a lot of blood that's why he's weak right now.

"I'll bring you to the hospital," you said.

He held your hand to stop you from pulling him.

"Don't."

"W-Why? You need to go in the hospital. Can't you see that you're already lost too much blood?"

Then finally, he looks at you and you see his face. The scars on both sides of his mouth caught your attention.

You blinked. "Y-You--"

"Don't bring me to hospital."

You came back to your senses so you shook your head and stared at him again.

"I'm a doctor. As a doctor you must go to the hospital."

You heard him chuckled.

"This wounds of mine are not enough to kill me," he says and walks away from you.