PART 23

R+18. Not suitable for young readers. Momol time. Finally I can post this chapter but I'm scared. Hope you enjoy. btw this is our POV and try to imagine doing this with Sanzu.

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

"Let me out here!"

Sanzu is blocking the door so even if I want to go out, I can't. I looked at him but he just smirked at me.

"Then try it. Go."

The teasing was obvious in his voice.

"Why did you follow me? Why did you leave your woman?" I said angrily when I remembered the kiss he did to that woman.

"I told you, she's not my woman. I just met her there and kissed me."

"I don't believe you!"

He chuckled.

I was so worried about him. I thought he got mad that's why he went to the bar area then he made it true what he said that he would look for a woman!

I looked around. We are in a room now that is not very big but not small at all.

I was running away but I never thought I would be here with Sanzu! I just walked over to the bed and sat there. I just turned my back on him and bowed

I'm so mad right now!

How dare that woman kissed Sanzu while I was away?

"Hey, Y/N. Look at me."

Sanzu held my chin and make me looked at him. I averted my gaze and withdrew my face.

I don't want to face him.

"You jealous?"

"No. Why would be I jealous?"

He sat beside me and he took my hand to pulled me closer to him. I was surprised at what he did while he looks so happy!

He leaned closer to me and started to whisper on my ears.

"Now, tell me. What's the problem?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me," he whispered again.

I just screamed when he pulled me more closer to him. I feel like my whole face is red in our position now.

"Haruchiyo..."

"Tell me your problem. I'm starting to get mad right now, you know."

I swallowed hard.

I'm now sitting on Sanzu's lap. I put my both hands around his shoulder and leaned closer to him. I hugged him tight because this is the thing that I really want to do.

I missed him so much and I'm so happy that he's letting me hug him like this.

I didn't notice that I'm crying now. After I hugged him, I faced him and looked into his eyes.

"I should be the only one kissing you," I said, crying, while touching Sanzu's mouth. "Why are you keep doing this to me?"

I can feel his breathe on my face while I'm looking at him.

"You don't own me. Why asking me that?"

I was surprised at his answer.

I bit my lower lip.

"Then make me own you," I replied and looks at those scars on the both sides of his mouth.

I wiped his lips using my thumbs because when I remember that woman at the bar kissing him pisses me off.

Then I touched those scars. I can't help but to smile.

I cupped Sanzu's face.

"I should be the only one who can see this scars," I said and kissed the both sides of Sanzu's scars on his mouth.

He gasped when I did that.

"And I should be the only one kissing you," I added before I finally kissed him in his lips.

He didn't respond when I kissed him and it made me sad because I remember that I'm not the one who supposed to be mad at him, he is.

I stopped kissing him.

"Alright. I won't own you anymore-" I didn't finish my words when he pulled me back closer to him.

This time I can see the fire in his eyes. it feels more different.

"H-Haru?"

"You won't get away with this."

"Haruchiyo-"

My eyes widenes when he's on top on me right now.

"I can't just let you own me like that. Let me own you first."

After he said those words, he kissed my lips. It was different kiss that we shared before. It's more rough and intense. It's like he's asking for more so I can't help but to just give in and respond the way he wanted me to do. Even if I'm running out breath, he still continue kissing me.

Oh shit!

I felt his tongue enters my mouth and I can taste the wine he drunk. I found myself wrapping my hands around his nape as his hands begun to move over my body.

His lips went down to my neck. I let out soft moan and let him do what he wants because my body's reacting at his kiss.

Until he reached my chest. I'm wearing a tube dress right now so he can easily have an access there. He slowly pulled down the tube I was wearing.

"H-Haruchiyo." I feel embarrassed!

I swallowed hard when he started to kissed my right boobs.

"Haru..."

Shit! I can't recognize my own voice!

His lips went back to my lips while his hands are playing on my breast. We both catch our breath when we stop kissing.

Sanzu stared at me and kissed me on my forehead. I closed my eyes when he does that.

He put back my tube and kissed my neck as he caress my cheeks and give me a quick kiss.

"Haruchiyo..." I called his name.

He grabbed my right hand and put it on his cheeks and kissed it.

"I'm so toxic. Why you keep chasing after me?"

I didn't answer.

"If you keep chasing after me, you'll just letting yourself hurt. What I'm doing to you is not good."

"Because I love you."

Finally! I say it without getting scared and without a doubt about my feelings.

"I didn't realize it at first. When you told me to stop thinking about loving you, I didn't do it because every time I see you, I feel a different on my self. The day on festival, when you're in the verge of death, I realized that I loved you, that I'm willing to do everything just to save you."

He was surprised at what I said so he shut his eyes tightly and looked up. When he looked at me again, I can see the happiness in his eyes.

"What if I told you that I also love you?"

I bit my lower lip.

"Then I can finally own you."

He kissed my forehead again.

"Thank you for loving someone like me."

--