PART 13

"Hey, can we talk for a while?"

You were shocked when Akashi Takeomi suddenly came in front of you. You admitted to yourself that you felt scared because of all the members of Bonten, it was only Takeomi you couldn't talk to.

So, this is how shocked you were when he approached you.

"Y-Yes," you stuttered because you still felt scared.

He threw his cigarette in the trash nearby and looked you straight in the eyes.

"Don't be scared at me. It's not like I'm gonna harm you or what. I'm just here to talk to you."

You slowly nodded your head.

He leads you to the living room and he let sit in a chair nearby. While Takeomi sat across from you.

"W-What are we gonna talk about?"

"It's about Haruchiyo."

You was stunned for a moment.

"I'm not going to wander around anymore. I know that Haruchiyo is doing something to you that even if you don't
tell, I know there is.

You didn't answer him.

"As you can see. He's a drug addict. He's a killer. He's the most dangerous guy among us. He brought you here out of his boredom and now you spent your months here with us."

"I-I already know that."

"Yeah. I hope you also know that we are not like other people. You're living here with the criminals."

You looked at him.

"But they already told me that they're not going to harm me."

Takeomi nodded.

"Yes. I know that because that's what I've told them to do."

Your eyes widened.

"You might not realize it but even if we're nice to you, it's not the same from others. You should be thankful that I didn't ask Mikey to bring you to the club that Rindou's under to work because it will be bad if you get there."

"W-What are you saying?" you asked. "I don't understand why are you telling me this."

"Because I know who really are you."

Your eyes widened when you saw the scary look in Takeomi's eyes.

"They don't know who really are you. They just know that you're a doctor that working under your relative's hospital. You're causing dead to every patient you handle because you don't trust yourself."

"T-That's enough."

"Am I right?"

"I said that's enough!" you can't help but to shouted.

"But they don't know that you're a daughter of Bonten's enemy."

Tears fell from your eyes.

"Am I right again?"

"W-Why are you telling me this?"

Takeomi smirked.

"I let you stay here because you might be a Bonten's trump card to your father."

You was taken a back.

"You're nice but you will stay here because you can be a use for your father's downfall."

You didn't answer and just cried while looking at him.

"One more thing. I'm not going against the relationship that you're building to Haruchiyo. But think of it. Once Haruchiyo knows who really are you, what do you think will happen?"