PART 14

"What are you doing?"

You immediately hid the necklace you were holding behind you when Sanzu asked you.

Suddenly, he appears while you are making the necklace you will give for him.

Time really flies. You never thought you would be close to a year with them here in the hideout.

In 8 months, you finally build a bond with them. You became all happy and you treat each other like a family. You don't complain even though they're still criminals because you know they are still kind.

Sanzu, on the other hand, has been kind to you somehow but he still hasn't changed. He still uses drugs and sometimes, he's always high when he's talking to you.

You can't stop him from using that because you won't be the reason for him to stop that.

But unlike before, he doesn't kill as much. He stays in the hideout more to live on his own and use drugs.

After you found out that he's Takeomi's brother, you wonder why he's letting his brother take a drugs but as others replied, they couldn't stop Sanzu's for using that.

"H-Haruchiyo... you're here," you said, smiling, and hid the necklace in the pocket.

His forehead furrowed "What are you hiding on your back?"

You looked at him.

"I'm not hiding anything."

He glared at you.

"Don't lie to me. I know you're hiding something."

You chuckled. "It's nothing."

He about to grab your hand but you showed him your two hands so he would know that you are not hiding anything even if there really is.

"Tsk. You're so stupid."

"W-What? So, I'm the stupid here?"

"Yeah. You're stupid."

You looked at him frustratedly.

"Okay. It's a pity. I want to give you a necklace."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"You said something. What is it-"

"What's happening here?"

You both looked at Kakucho who had just arrived.

"Kaku!" you said happily. "How are you?"

Kakucho smirkef. "Wow. That's new, huh? You're not going to ask why I'm here?"

You laughed.

"Eh-"

Haruchiyo suddenly pulled your hand away and put you next to him. You were surprised by what he did so you turned your attention to him.

"H-Haruchiyo?"

"Tsk!" he scoffed and looked at Kakucho. "Get out of here. You always interfere."

"I didn't do anything, Sanzu."

"That's right!" you agreed.

Sanzu let go of your hand. "Be with him, then!"

You just blinked when he turned his back on you and walked into his room. You bit your lower lip because Sanzu's brain is becoming abnormal again.

"Hays," you sighed. "As usual. He won't take long to talk to me without him getting angry. If he was just a girl, I'd think she had mood swings."

Kakucho chuckled. "Are you stupid or what?"