PART 7

"Sanzu? Where are you taking me?"

But Sanzu didn't answer you. He just holds your hand and drags you out of their hideout.

"Sanzu! Don't you know that I'm not allowed to go outside?" you shouted but he didn't listen.

He still doesn't pay attention to what you say so you're annoyed. You were about to pull your hand away when Sanzu faced you

You were surprised when your faces were close together.

"W-What the hell?" you say and looked away.

He glared at you. "Who the hell that stupid and why he said you can't go outside?"

"I-It was Mikey. So Mikey is stupid?"

"Tss. Shut up!" he said. "It's just because you might told to police what we did to you once we let you go outside."

You didn't answer him.

"Why? Are you going to tell the police that I kidnapped you?"

Your eyes widened.

"N-No!" you quickly answered. "I-I'm not gonna do that."

Like they will let you do that.

Can you still do that with their threats? Maybe before you can report it, your head explodes when one of them shoots you.

"Then, I will let you come with me right now."

"Where are you taking me?"

The edge of his mouth slowly lifted up.

"You want to know me, right?" he asked. "Then allow me to introduce myself to you."

He pulled you again and put you in his red car.

He's wearing a violet suit. The first thing you will notice about him is the color of his hair. He's not wearing a mask now so you can see the scars on both sides of his mouth.

Sanzu also got into the car and started driving it.

"Wear your seatbelt."

"O-Okay."

You fastened your seatbelt and looked at Sanzu who was looking straight at the road. You don't know where he will take you now.

He suddenly pulled you away after you answered his question about Kakucho.

You just told him that he's nice and comfortable to talk to and after that Sanzu grabbed your hand and you two left the hideout.

You suddenly grabbed the car window when Sanzu speed up the driving.

"Sanzu!" you shouted. "Drive slowly!"

He chuckled. "Don't tell me what to do."

Then he speed up the driving even more.

"Waaah!"

You look at the road because you don't know if you will collide with passing vehicles. Sanzu doesn't care even if you are already screaming loudly and crying in fear. He didn't even pay attention to the drivers in the other car he was passing first.

"Sanzu! You fucker!"

You just close your eyes in fear because he's driving too fast. You don't know how long you've been in the car, you just know that you're holding on tightly to the seatbelt.

You just felt the car door open.

"Hey! Get out in the car now!"

"No!" you tightened your grip on the seatbelt and kept your eyes closed.