PART 3

"How's the people on the hospital?"

You can't help but to ask yourself even though you already know that your colleagues at the hospital don't care about you, even if you already know that they will be happy because you are gone.

"I guess this is my fate, huh? What a bad luck of my life. People don't want me anymore, and there's a threat to my life."

You sighed and continue mopping.

The former doctor is just a cleaner of this hideout now. You're thankful that somehow, you are good at housework so you can do it.

You walk to the glass window of this hideout. It's so huge building. Even if you're kinda scared of height, you still want to see what's happening outside and now, you just realized that you are at the top of this building.

You feel terrified while looking at the glass window so you back away.

You didn't notice the mop. Your eyes widened when you realize that you will fall but before that happened, someone supported you right away.

You feel irritated at yourself right now.

"If you're scared at height, you shouldn't look at there in the first place," it's the voice of the person who helps you not to fall.

You immediately turned around to look who is it.

It was Haitani Ran.

"What are you doing here?" you asked.

He chuckled. "This is our hideout," he answered and then pat your head.

You immediately turned your head away and backed away from him. You hold on tight to the mop you picked up that fell earlier.

You can't trust anyone here that's why you don't want to talk to any of them. You haven't forgotten what happened last night. You almost died of fear for thinking that Mikey shot you.

Ran sighed. "Are you scared at me?"

You shook your head. "I-I'm going to clean..."

You were about to walk away but he stopped you immediately. Your heartbeat quickens with fear so you get back your arm that Ran held.

"Chill. I'm not going to harm you."

"W-What do you need?"

He suddenly hand over to you a paper bag.

"What's that?"

Ran smirked. "Give it to Sanzu."

"Why?"

"I can't give him that right now. I need to hurry. I still have work to finish."

Even though you were skeptical, you still took the paper bag from him. Ran's smile widened. You don't know if he's glad that you took it or he's glad because something bad is going to happen.

"A-All right. I'll give it to him," you said because you also needed to talk to Sanzu.

He told you that you will be a Doctor but it looks like he made to be a slave here.

"Alright."

You turned your back on Ran.

"Wait up," Ran said so you turned around again. "You should be careful while you're going to his room, okay? Wish you luck!" he winked at you before he left you.

You were confuse by what he said so you just shrugged. You put back the mop on its pouch and put the paper bag that Ran gave you on the table for a moment.