PART 24

SANZU POINT OF VIEW

3 years later

"Shut the fuck up!"

I pointed the gun at the head of the man kneeling in front of me while their hands were tied while his companion was beaten up by Rindou.

"How many times do we need to tell you that betraying Bonten means you wish to die?" I said angrily.

"We didn't mean to betrayed you boss! They scared us!"

I smirked.

"Is that so? You are afraid of them but not with us?"

"Because they said that if we pointed out where you were, they wouldn't detain us."

"Tss. Who the fuck said that?" It's Kakucho who was leaning against a pole nearby. "We'll kill him in front of you."

"Tachibana Naoto."

Rindou and I looked at each other when we heard that name. Kakucho straighten up while Koko and Ran left their seats and walked closer to us.

"It's Naoto again," Koko said. "Tsk. That bastard really want to get us, huh?"

Tsk. It was Naoto again. What do he really want to us? Thinking of that police detective makes me want to shot him dead.

If it wasn't for Mikey's order not to harm that Takemichi's companion, I already killed that Tachibana Naoto for always messing up with us.

"What will we do to him, boss?" I shouted at Mikey.

"Don't kill me! I won't do it again. I'll do my job now."

I laughed at him.

"I killed many betrayers. What makes you think that I'm gonna spare you just because you won't do it again?"

I pulled his hair and kicked him.

"Do I still need to answer?" It's Mikey's voice. "Do what you want to do with them. I'll leave now."

I looked at Mikey who's walking away from us. He's with Kakucho while he's putting his gun on his pocket. If Mikey's in the mood right now, I'm sure this man will die in a torture way.

"You heard him?" I asked the man. "This is goodbye."

With that, I didn't hesitate to pull the trigger and shot him to death along with his companion. I wiped the splattered blood on my face with the back of my palm and started laughing.

"The longer it takes, the more it feels good to kill!"

What do you expect from Bonten's number two?

This is me, Sanzu Haruchiyo.

"Let's go, Sanzu. Let Koko and Ran fixed that dead bodies," Rindou said.

I nodded and put back my gun on my pocket.

After we left that hideout, we went back to our hideout that we're currently hanging out now.

Mikey and Kakucho's already there, sitting on the sofa.

"What happened now?" Kakucho asked.

"Ran and Koko already there to handle the dead bodies," it was Rindou who answered and lit his cigarette.

"So what will we do next?" I asked.

Mikey took a deep sigh and by his look right now, he's really mad at this point.

"I didn't expect that Y/N's father try to fight with us."

We remained silent for a second because of what he said. I clenched my fist in anger when I heard that bastard's name.

That damn boss of other criminal organization beside us.

"I will really kill him."

"But can you really do it?" Rindou asked.

I looked at him. "Yes! I will kill him."

"He's Y/N's father."

I was stunned for a second when I heard her name. I looked away at Rindou and didn't answer him.

Hearing her name will make me forget who I really was.

We can't be together. She can't be with a criminal like me. I can't be with someone like her.

"Do you still love her?" Mikey asked.

I looked at him. "No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"We can kidnap her if you want."

I shook my head. "No need to do that. I bet she's happy with her life right now."

I already bid a farewell to her. I said that she needs to forget me because the next time we meet, I won't hesitate to kill her

It will just cause a mere conflict between us. His father is our enemy right now and I know, he might use his daughter against us especially to me because he knew what happened between us.

But I'm not stupid to let that happen. I already killed my feelings to Y/N and if he use his daughter against us, I'll kill them both.

"No need to kidnap her if we can kill her."

Rindou looked shock of what I said. Kakucho raised his brow while Mikey shook his head.

"As if we're gonna let you kill her," Kakucho said, smirking.

"Y/N's nothing to do with this," Mikey said. "If you don't want to involve her here, okay. She's doing okay now, I guess."

"Tss. Then don't ask me about that bullshit question again!" I said irritatedly and stood up. "I'm gonna leave."

I didn't mind what they are saying and just left the hideout. I get in my car when I arrived to the parking lot.

And as always, I was just driving but I didn’t know where I was going. I just let myself figure out what to do.

"What's happening, Sanzu?" Y/N asked, confused. "Why did Senju suddenly ask me to leave?"

I am here at Y/N's apartment. When I get to know that this is the place where Senju brought her, I went immediately.

"I want to end whatever's between us."

"H-Huh?" she looks more confused. "What are you saying?"

"Let's end this."

"But we're just starting, Sanzu? What's happening to you?"

I lookee straight into her eyes.

"I said let's end this. I don't want to have a connection with you anymore. This is the last. I want you to forget me and do what you want to do when you still don't know me."

"Haru-"

"Because after this, I don't know you anymore and the next time we will meet again, I won't hesitate to kill you."

Her eyes widened. "W-What?"

I smirked at her. "Your father is our main enemy and I won't let him use you against me."

"Haruchiyo..." her tears started to fall.

I looked away because I don't want to see her crying. I need to do this. I must do this.

"This is farewell, Y/N. Goodbye."

Goodbye the first woman I loved.

After I said those words, I left her and never showed up myself to her.

I shut my eyes tightly when I remembered that day. It's been 3 years now since that day happened. I don't have any news about her after I bid a farewell.

It was same with others because after Y/N left, we came back what we used to. We became active again and became more worst.

The Bonten that they used to be feared are back in action.

And I am not the same 3 years ago. I don't hesitate killing someone even if they were important.

--