PART 12

"Who the fuck-"

Sanzu got up angrily because of the sound of his cellphone. He forgot that his cellphone was in front of his ear so that sound disturbed his good sleep.

"Damn it!" he said and get his phone to check who the fuck is calling in the middle of his sleep.

It was Kokonoi.

"I'm going to kill you!"

Sanzu got 10 missed calls from him. He about to power off his phone when his phone beep again and he got a text from that bastard.

Sanzu's already thinking about how to kill Koko if his texts are not important.

'You still sleeping, bro?'

'You need to wake up, you know? Three people just try to harm your woman'

'Hey, Haruchiyo! Wake the fuck up! Kiro, Tamayo, and Sai are the name. Thank me later.'

His brow shot up from Koko's messages.

He got confuse.

Who the fuck are these people? Kiro? Sai? Tamayo? And who is his woman?

He doesn't have a woman now. He don't have an idea what the hell he's saying.

He threw his phone away because it beep again. He don't want to get disturbed because it making him mad.

He went back to lying down and thought about what Koko had said in the text.

"Who the hell just try to harm my woman?" he asked himself.

With that question, he suddenly realized what Koko's pointing out about his woman being try to get harm by those people in the text.

He don't know what happened next because he found himself being a different person now that ready to kill.

He got up from lying down. He fixed the suit that he was wearing and took the gun from his pocket.

He laughed at the thought that he was going to kill someone today.

There was a different look in his eyes.

It looks like the devil is woken up.

Meanwhile when you and Rindou just got back from the hideout, you feel like a lot has happened today even though you've only been out of this hideout for a few hours.

Before you sit on the sofa, you have stepped on something.

When you look at it, it's a broken and familiar cellphone.

You picked it up right away and looked at it.

"It's Sanzu's phone, right?" you turn to Rindou to ask that.

Rindou looked at the cellphone you showed. He was obviously surprised to see that it was cracked.

Rindou immediately took it from you to look at that phone.

"Yes. It's Sanzu's phone."

"What happened?"

Rindou suddenly looked at Koko.

Koko averted his eyes and just whistle. Rindou sighed before placing the plastic bags with your purchases on the table.

Rindou now realize why Koko said those words to you earlier.

"You damn bastard, Koko. I knew it was you! You fucker!"

You were surprised when Rindou hurriedly left the so the question filled your mind.