PART 9

It's been months now since you came here in Bonten's hideout.

After what happened months ago, they didn't let you go outside if it's not neccesary because of your safety.

That's why you'll be surprised that every time they go home, some of them are bloody and full of bruises.

Koko and Ran always come home with wounds because they always pick a fight. You only think that Mikey is the only one you didn't see coming home with a bruise.

But they are all counting on you to treat them because you're a doctor. You got a chance to be close at them but you're still not trusting them to spare your life.

You know they have your life so you have to do what they say. But still, you're now feel comfortable talking to them like how you feel comfortable to Kakucho.

It's like even if they are criminal, they still have a good side that made you happy somehow.

Suddenly Sanzu entered in your mind.

It's also been months since you and him are avoiding each other. He avoided you first so you did the same. He didn't even bother with Mikey's statement that you should be their doctor.

"Hey," Ran called you when he saw you spacing out. "You good?"

You looked at him.

"Yes. I'm okay," you replied and looked outside

"Do you want to go out?"

You looked at him. "N-No!"

Ran sighed. "Look. I know we're still not good at trusting each other but we got close you know? Tell me, do you want to go outside?"

"Do you want to?" Kakucho asked. "We can hangout there."

You shook your head.

"If you are scared to us, we won't kill you. You're not going to report us to the police, are you?" Koko said.

"Yeah, right," Ran agreed. "How long have you been here? We have already witnessed your kidness. You always treat me when I am beaten."

"Because you're just arrogant. You attack the enemy behin the. but you're still get beaten!" Kakucho said to him.

"Huh? Fuck you."

"He's not my older brother. I don't have a brother," Rindou said.

"Fuck you. You're just the same!" Koko and threw a pillow on Ran.

"You idiot!" Ran said. "Why did you threw a pillow at me?"

"It's just I want."

"Tss. You are all noisy!" Mikey said and glared at them.

"Let's just say thank you and we have a Doctor here!"

"Yeah! The best here is Doc!"

You stared at them when they said that and laughed softly. Seeing them like that made you think why they became a criminal.

It's just that they want to but they have a reason.

Later on you look outside through the glass window.

"You stupid. Are you really a doctor? You're embarrassment of your family name!"

"You're causing death to a patient. How many times has this happened? Are you really doing your best to save them?"

"You're a worst!"

"You don't good at all. You're a doctor but... From now on you're going to be my assistant. I don't care if you're still a relative of the owner!"