PART 15

"This place is beautiful!"

You were smiling and walk first to see the beautiful light all around the place. Today is a festival on this place and you all plan to go there to enjoy.

"Hey, don't go away!" Ran shouted. "We need to be careful because we might spat an enemy."

You parted your lips and stopped when he said that.

Of course. Bonten is known group for being criminals. Ran, Rindou and Koko are the executive of Bonten while Sanzu is the number 2.

He should be with Mikey right now but it's better to have someone with you to be sure that you're all safe.

"Okay," you said and walk with them.

The others came with a different way and they are with Mikey. They said they can't be together in the same place because someone might find out.

That's why the four of them made the people distracted, especially the women around who were staring and screaming as they walk. You just secretly smiled because even if they disguise themselves, they can't hide their handsome appearance.

You looked at Koko first who's wearing a normal white long sleeve polo and jeans with his shades on. The 2 buttons of his polo are open, revealing the half of his chest and it was like he's seducing someone with that look.

Next, you looked at Rindou. He's wearing a normal blue polo shirt with pants. His hair also tied up because he need to hide his hair because it was familiar to his enemies. He looks attractive with that simple outfit but he doesn't care about those girls who's looking at him.

Next is Ran. He's wearing yellow turtleneck and pants. Like Koko, he's also wearing a shades that made him more attractive. Unlike his brother, he's approaching women with his wink.

You are on the festival but they are wearing an outfit like that.

You just shook your head and looked at the last man that's with you.

It's Sanzu.

He looks so handsome with his all black outfit. His oversized shirt was tucked in and he was also wearing a chanel belt which made his outfit more beautiful and it really suit him.

But the problem is the mask that he's wearing. He needs to hide his familiar scar from their enemy.

You pouted your lips and stared at him. Whether you want to see his whole face because he is more handsome with that look, there a part of you that you want to be selfish and don't want others to see his whole face.

It's like you want yourself only to see his scars on the both sides of his mouth.

Maybe it's weird for others but for you, you love to see it. You really love to touch it.

You love his flaws from inside and outside.

Your eyes widened as you realized what you thought. You slapped yourself lightly because of that.

You stared at Sanzu.

What Kakucho said made you think. Did you fell in love with Sanzu?

But Sanzu says don't think about it because it might be just confusion.

Sanzu looked at you when he caught you staring at him so you averted your eyes and continued walking.

They put you in the middle of them so it grabs the attention of the people around you even more.

After a while, you feel like someone is pulling on your kimono.

"Huh?" you said, wondering.

You were surprised because it was Sanzu who pulled you. He put you next to him and let the three go first so that you two would be left behind.