PART 19

Flashback 2 years ago

In the middle on festival. A girl with her kimono is running, following a certain man who knows where Sanzu is.

Y/N thought that man didn't notice her presence.

She stopped when she saw the man stop as well. It quickly confronted her and aimed a gun at her which startled her.

"Who the hell are you?" the man asked.

Y/N raised her both hands and she can feel herself shaking because of the gun who's pointed at her. She got scared for her life in that moment.

"S-Sorry for following you," she answered. "I-I thought you're someone I know."

The man frowned at her and slowly approached her. Y/N's nervousness increased when she felt the muzzle of the gun that was now focused on her temple.

"P-Please don't kill me," she said and started to cry because anytime, the gun will take her life.

"I said who are you!"

She shut her eyes tightly because of that man shout. Suddenly she remember a thing that her brother taught her.

"Now kick me, Y/N."

"But I can't!"

"You'll die if you don't kick me. Imagine that I'm pointing a gun at you then start to think how will you get out in that situation and get the gun from me."

"I can't--"

"You can. You're my sister. If you don't do it, I will shot you."

"You're so mean!"

"Nah. Do it."

With that, Y/N started to kick his brother's foot for him to fall and she quickly get the gun from her brother.

She opened her eyes and looked at the man in front of her. She didn't know why she suddenly remembered that but it seemed like it would help her in this situation now.

With her hands shaking, she stared to move her foot to kick the man's foot. He was surprised by what she did and he quickly fell down so she quickly grabbed the gun and backed away to point the gun at him.

"T-Try to move..." she said, shaking. "You'll be dead!"

"You bitch-"

Y/N fired the gun next to the man so he raised both hands. Even she was full of fear, even hough she was shaking she did her best not to tremble.

She know that she can't kill but she needs to do something. She grew up always crying and always running and always saved by his brother who died but now she need to act herself if she wants to save someone too.

"N-Now answer me. Where did you brought Sanzu Haruchiyo?"

The man's eyes got widened because of her question.

"Answer me!"

He glared at her before saying where they had taken Sanzu.

"Don't try to follow me because I can kill you."

She kicked that man's face with all her strength until she saw him passed out. After that she run away to go to the place where Sanzu is.

Before she go, she bought bandages nearby because Sanzu might have a wound. Fortunately, that was all she had to buy because she already had a first aid kit in her sling bag.

When she reached the place that man told her, she was surprised of what she saw.

"W-What the hell?"