PART 20

SANZU HARUCHIYO POINT OF VIEW

"Now tell me... Why did you all lie to me?"

Koko and Ran averted their eyes on me and whistled at the same time while Rindou and Kakucho sighed.

Mikey and Takeomi remained silent.

"We didn't lie to you," Takeomi said. "It was for you and for her."

My brow shot up. "What do you mean?"

Tsk.

In the end, I was right that they are lying to me.

When I saw Y/N here in our old hideout, Rindou and Koko suddenly came to visit her.

I beat them up in anger but Mikey, who had just arrived, stopped us immediately and now we're here to talk because I need to know what's their fucking reason to lie.

"I know Sanzu that you are mad to us right now but hear me out first."

"What?" I asked my older brother. "What will I heard from you? You unite to make a big lie to me. How am I supposed to believe you now?"

I leaned my back on the sofa and glared at them one by one.

"We had a reason why we did that."

"Oh?" I asked sarcastically. "Fuck that reasoning of yours. Should I be the only one you need to lie to?"

"Sanzu listen to our first!" Rindou said. "Y/N almost died when we brought you and her to the hospital."

"So that's the solution you did?" I asked.

Kakucho quickly approached me and grabbed me by the collar.

"Fuck you, Sanzu. You should be thankful that that's the only thing we did to prevent you from being in darkness again!"

"Why would I thank you?"

He pushed me back on the sofa and point his gun at me. I quickly get my gun also and pointed it at him.

We're glaring at each other while the others only sighed.

"Stop!" Mikey shouted. "If you keep pointing gun at each other, I'll be the one who will kill you!"

Kakucho put down his gun and walk towards Mikey. I put back mine on my pocket and took a deep breathe.

"I'll listen again. Go tell me why this shits happened."

"That night..." Rindou started talking. "When you was caught by the enemy, we are all busy finding you. Then I got a call from Y/N that you were in trouble. At first, I told her not to find you because it's dangerous for her but she's stubborn so she just text to me your location."

I remember that day. I got to see Y/N and she treat my wounds but I saw her head bleeding and she told me not to worry about her. I did that because I thought we're gonna be safe.

"What happened to her? She said that you're coming to save us but why she isn't with us when I woke up from the hospital?" I asked because that's the truth.

That time I don't have any energy to talk to her about things.

"We also don't know what happened to her. But we did have a witness."

I frowned. "Witness?"

"Yes. It's one of the men you've beaten."

I suddenly feel anger. I clenched my fist and looked straight into Rindou's eyes.

"Did he do something to Y/N?"

"No. He didn't do anything because he don't have any strength to do that."

"Then what?"

"He said that his companion hit Y/N three times in her head."

I was stunned. "W-What?"

"You heard me, right?" he sighed. "The enemy managed to find where's your location. He got mad because Y/N saved you so she hit Y/N. The witnessed thought that Y/N died that time but he was surprised because she's the one who killed him. Y/N shot him to death to stop him from killing you."

"What the hell?"

I don't know what to say because I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. So the man beside me that time is the man that Y/N killed?

Why did she need to do that for me?

"When we finally get to find you, the witness try to escape but we get him to asked what happened and he told us. After that, we brought you two to the hospital."

"Then how many days I've been slept? I don't believe that I was in coma for 8 months."

"Yes. You've been just sleeping for 2 weeks."

"Then why did you lie about Y/N?"

"That's her fina request when we finally get to find you. She thought that she's dying so she told us to tell you that once you wake up, tell you that she's not real."

"Then why is she alive now?"

"She just woke up last year for being in coma."

I looked at Koko when he's the one who answered. He sat down in front of me and looked straight in my eyes.

"Last year when you goes to rehabilitation, that's also the day she woke up from being in coma for a months."

"That's right," Mikey said. "We don't have a plan to tell you about her because even us are not sure if she's going to survive. The doctor said that it's a miracle that she still woke up after what happened."

I didn't answer them.

"We want to know you that she's awake but your brother forbid us because it will confuse you. You're in rehabilitation to heal. While Y/N doesn't remember anything about us."

I looked at Ran.

"Yes, Sanzu. Y/N doesn't know about us. Her memories from the months that she's with us were completely erased. Her doctor said that it's maybe the cause of trauma that's why her brain forget what happened."

I can't think anymore.

Hearing what happened to her made my body numb.

I can't think.

I feel like I'm in the darkness right now. The memories of my suffering are appearing on my brain. I thought she's not real so I'm almost become insane and thinking that she risked her life for someone like me made me frustrated.

She almost die saving me and yet and yet... I did get mad at her for not remembering me without knowing that I caused her suffering?

I'm so fucked up. I was a bastard.

Everyone did noticed what I was doing. They look so worried and I can see it in their eyes.

Damn it.

Why do things got worse when I became okay? It seems even better that I'm always under on drugs. When I use that, I feel free.

"Damn it. Can I just kill myself?"

"Sanzu!"

I laughed.

"I-I need drugs. Give me a fucking drugs right now."

--