PART 18

SANZU HARUCHIYO POINT OF VIEW

"Fuck! I hate hangover!"

I took my coffee and started do drink it I didn't bother if it's still hot. I just want a coffee because my head hurt.

"Drink more, Haruchiyo!" Rindou suddenly came and laid the medicine on the table. "Oh, here's your medicine. Hangover reliever."

"Maybe it's drugs, ah?" I said.

He kicked me. "Stupid!"

"Ouch!" I looked at him and took the medicine he had given me. "You're dumbass!"

"If you want drugs again, I'll buy you one."

"Really?"

"Yes for your pashpash again."

We stared and laughed at the same time.

"You really fucker!" I said and drained the coffee from my glass. "I'm done with that drugs. I'm now normal."

"Really?" Rindou said and sat across from me. "Even if you're not on drugs, you still look high."

I gave him my middle finger and he just smirked at me.

Suddenly, I remembered what happe last night.

"Rindou."

"Hmm?" he asked.

I looked at him. "I think I need to see my doctor again."

His forehead twitches. "H-Huh? Why?"

I sighed.

"Last night..." I started. "I feel like I met Y/N. I know that I'm just drunk but I feel like she's real. I got to hug her. When I was about to fall, she's the one who catch me. But I don't know what happened next because I passed out."

Rindou was stunned when I said that. Suddenly he averted his eyes from me that confused me.

He clears his throat and looked at me again.

"A-Are you sure about that?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied inba serious tone.

I'm not joking.

Damn it! When I talk about Y/N, they always think I'm joking.

"Maybe you're just dreaming again?"

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Maybe you're just imagining things again?"

"What the hell, bro?"

"Sanzu... I was with you last night, remember?"

"I know that!" I answered. "But when I got drunk, I went out and I saw Y/N there."

"I was following you, moron!"

"Huh?"

"I was calling your name but you're not listening. The next thing I knew, you're already lying down. You drank too much last night."

Rindou then stood up.

"Take your medicine now. Don't get confuse, Sanzu. You're already okay," he said before left me.

I followed him with my gaze until he was completely gone. I clenched my fist because I feel like he's lying to me.

I know that I got drunk last night but I know that he's not the one who found me lying there.

It was Senju, my little sister.

My memories last night were still clear to me.

I can clearly tell that he's lying to me.