PART 17

SANZU "FUCKING HANDSOME" HARUCHIYO POINT OF VIEW

"You're okay?"

"I'm okay, damn you!" I said and glared at Koko.

"I'm just asking, dude! You're always mad!"

"Fuck you. Focus on what you're doing!" I said and drank the wine I was holding.

I licked my lower lip and put down the glass I'm holding while I'm stepping on the dead man that I killed earlier.

His blood smell stinks.

This motherfucker.

I stood up and fix my suit and necktie.

"I'm leaving."

"Huh? You're Sanzu Haruchiyo, aren't you?" Koko laughed like I am joking to him.

"Damn you!"

I tried to kick him but he got away easily and laughed at me. I pointed my gun at him so he stopped laughing and raised his both hands.

"I'm just kidding, bro."

I put back the gun on my pocket and leave him. I'm already done at my job here so I'll comeback on hideout.

It's been 2 years now since I recovered. I don't know what happened in the hospital but I want to forget what happened there. It pains me remembering how fucked up I am.

The doctor said that maybe, what I was saying that day was just a dream, that it's just part of the drugs I took before so my mental health got affected.

Drugs. Coma. Fuck it.

If meeting her was part of the effects of  the drugs then how the fuck I can still remember those memories with that past 8 months, huh?

I'm still not convince that she's part of my imagination and dream. She looks so real.

I can still feel her warmth hug that night.

I can still remember her smiling face.

I can still remember her crying face.

I can still remember her calling me Haruchiyo.

But I know that she's not real.

Koko and others really don't know her. And it convinced me somehow because I know that they are telling the truth.

Maybe it was really caused by that drugs.

I also stopped using drugs because the doctor said I might create a imaginary woman again and it will affect my mental health.

He should be thankful that I didn't kill him after he said those words.

I was also in the rehabilitation for a year and now I'm all okay. I don't use drugs anymore. I'm not even looking for that fucking drugs so I'm fine.

Let’s just say that what happened last year was really just a dream.

"Where's Koko?" Kakucho asked when I arrived at our hideout.

I didn't answer him.

"Did you already killed that man?"

"Yes," I answered and started to wipe my gun.

"Mikey told us that we're going to attend a party tonight."

"Party again!"

"Sanzu's going to sing pashpash again!" Ran teased so I threw a pillow at him for what he said.

"Shut up!"

"I heard that Mikey's old friends were also at the party later," Kakucho said.

"Then why will Mikey still go?" I asked.