PART 22

SANZU HARUCHIYO SOBRANG POGI POINT OF VIEW

This is so awkward.

Damn you, Haitani Rindou.

Rindou put us here in the back of the car. I was avoiding her because everytime I see her, I feel guilty.

It was my fault that she lost her memories because she tried to save me. I got mad at her without finding any reason then now we sit here together.

Tsk.

I don’t know who the idiot punctured the tire of my car. As far as I know, it was meant for me to ride in Rindou's car with Y/N.

We're going to attend a party. That's a big party so we are all going. It's one of Bonten's business partner's birthday so we really need to attend.

"Damn you, Rindou!" I said.

"That's okay, Sanzu. She doesn't remember you anyway. You can talk to her," Rindou said and smirked at me.

"Fuck you!" I mouthed.

I tried to look at Y/N to know what she's doing beside me but I already caught her looking at me. Her eyes widened so I am so we both verted our gaze to each other.

Damn it!

I should talk to her and saying sorry for what happened but I can't. I'm scared that it would trigger her memories.

It's okay to be like this that she doesn't remember me. If she remembers me, she just remember the time I'm still using the drugs and doing something to her like kissing her.

What the hell, Sanzu Haruchiyo?

Really?

I just kept quiet the whole trip. I wish I'm on drugs to have strength to face Y/N. I want to hug her again. I want to touch her face again. But no. I'm done using drugs so I won't think of it anymore.

I have never forgotten what Mikey and everyone did to me before. I'm just joking that I want to use drugs again but they beat me at the same time.

I'm just having a breakdown but they punched me.

"Anyway, Y/N. Kakucho said you'll ride with his car later," Rindou broke the silence. "You're going home with him."

"H-Huh? Why?" Y/N asked.

My forehead furrowed. "What will she do with Kakucho?"

Why would she go with Kakucho?

Rindou and I caught a sight of each other in the mirror. The idiot was already smiling at me and seemed to be teasing me.

"Why?" he asked. "Is it bad for Kakucho to go with Y/N? It's because you're so slow that others going ahead of you."

I glared at him. "Fuck you!"

"Right back at you, bestfriend."

"I-I'm not going home with him."

I looked at Y/N when she said that. She bit her lower lip when she's looking at me.

I swallowed hard and averted my gaze. I want to kiss those lips of her.

"Why, Y/N? Kakucho said he wants to be alone with you. He has something important to say. "

My forehead furrowed even more at what Rindou said. I don't know if he's joking and teasing me but if that's really the case then I get annoyed.

Why would Kakucho take Y/N home, huh? And what will he say? Couldn’t he say it in front of us?