PART 5

"Sanzu!"

Sanzu looked at the person who calls him.

It was Koko.

Sanzu got irritated immediately because he can sense the smirk on his friend's face.

"What?" Sanzu asked.

He wiped the muzzle of his gun with blood. He just killed one of their men for being disloyal.

The enemy just got known one of their territory because of that person.

"What do you think of her?" Koko asked with his brow shot up.

Sanzu was stunned by Koko's question.

Although Koko didn't immediately say who's he's talking about, Sanzu seemed to have an idea of ​​who he was asking.

"I don't have time for your nonsense question, Kokonoi," Sanzu ignored him and continue what he's doing.

"Chill, bro. I'm just asking. Well, if you're not interested in her, should I get her from you?"

Sanzu quickly pointed the gun at Koko.

The evil look on his eyes for Koko couldn't restrain. Koko raised his both hands and the smirk on his face is too wide.

"Alright. I'm just kidding?"

"Get out of here before I kill you."

Koko shook his head.

"Sanzu that's a bad news," he said before he left him.

Sanzu stopped what he was doing and stared at the gun he was holding.
He don't understand.

The moment Koko said those words, he got mad to the point that he raised his gun. It's just he can't accept someone's gonna having Y/N because he's the one who brought Y/N here.

"Maybe I'm just high again?" he whispered to himself.

He shook his head before he put his gun on his pocket.

He immediately walked into the building and quickly went to the elevator up to their hideout.

When he enters the hideout, he saw you.

You are both shocked by what happened.

"S-Sanzu..."

Sanzu looked at you.

"What are you doing?" Sanzu asked.

You backed away immediately and turn your back on him. You couldn't stand his presence so you walked away from him and went straight into the kitchen.

You held your chest because of its excessive speed.

On the other hand. It made Sanzu frustrated because he just asked a question but you ignored and left him.

He angrily followed you into the kitchen and suddenly pulled your hand. You were shocked when he pulled you so you screamed. You also let go of the mop you were holding.

Sanzu grips your hand tightly and you can feel his anger.

"W-Wait up, Sanzu. You're hurting me," you said softly.

"Did you just ignore me?" Sanzu asked you angrily..

You looked at him.

"I-I don't have to answer that because you can see that I always clean here."

"Are you being sarcastic?"

You slighty get hurt when he tightens his grip on your hand. You were surprised when he picked you up and sat you down by the sink.