PART 11

"I'll go in the meat section."

Ran and Koko nodded as they pushed the two carts full of everything you bought. The number of your purchases has increased because of Koko and Ran who put what they want.

"You'll pay for that!" Rindou said irritably as he stared at the huge amount of food in the cart.

"Of course! Because I have money. I have a lot of money!" Koko said and put out his wallet on his pocket. He took out his black card and atm as well as thousands of dollars.

Your jaw dropped at what he did while Rindou just covered his face in embarrassment. Ran just laughed so the other shoppers looked at you.

"I swear. I don't know them!" Rindou has really run out of patience.

"Koko!" you called him. "Don't even put out that amount of money in a public place! A thief might span on you!"

He grinned. "Like they can snatch a money from me!"

Ran come closer to him. "You're going to treat me, right?"

"Of course!"

"Nice! We're really troops!"

He grinned. "Oh, well!"

"Come on. Let go of those two troublemakers!" Rindou called you so you nodded.

"Just wait for us at the counter," you said to Ran and Koko.

"Yes, doc!" they said together and saluted before pushing the cart onto the counter.

You just laughed before you walked over to Rindou in the meat section. You started to choose a fresh meet that suit your taste.

You look at Rindou who's standing on the side. His one hand is holding in the small cart while the his other hand was using his cellphone. He looks cool standing there so you can't help but to stared at him.

You also noticed the other women looking at him but Rindou didn't seem to care about them.

Well. Honestly, you won't be shock anymore. Bonten members are full of beautiful men. They all have looks that you can proud of. Aside from that, they are all rich.

Rindou suddenly looked at you when he noticed that you were looking at him. He put his cellphone on his pocket and start to push the cart towards you.

"Are you done?" he asked.

You shook your head. "Not yet. You just look handsome when you were standing there earlier. You look so cool. The women are watching you."

His eyes furrowed. "Seriously?"

You laughed softly. "I'm just stating facts."

"Whatever. Do you still need something?" he changes the subject. "If you don't, let's go now. I have a feeling that the two of them are going crazy again."

You nodded. "I've already chosen the meats but we need chicken."

"Is that all?"

You've thought for a moment. "Then fish."

"Alright. Let me get that for you."

You smiled. "Yes, please? Thank you!"

Rindou smirked at you before walking towards the chicken section. Watching him walk was also amazing to look at.

"Why he's back still cool to look at?" you whispered.

You just smiled to yourself and arranged the foods in the cart. You start again to look at the meat section and get bacon.