PART 21

Note: I don't want to make this amnesia of Y/N long because the story of Rindou is already calling me. I don't know how the memories come back from amnesia work so beware of this chapter because I'll make this quick now.

--

Y/N

I don't know what happened.

"Hey, Senju. Who's that guy earlier?" I asked. "He's the drunk guy that night, right?"

Senju sighed.

"Yeah."

"W-Why did he beat up Rindou and Koko?"

"Y/N don't ask questions."

"I just wanted to know?"

"He's my brother."

"Eh?"

That masked guy is also Senju's brother?

"You ask too many questions."

I blinked because Senju seemed irritated. I'm just asking if my question is right but why is she irritated?

"Are you mad?" I asked her.

"What?" she asked. "I'm not mad. Just don't ask questions about him. It will be bad for you."

"Why?

"I'll leave you for a while."

She didn't answer me. I'm confused so I just don't know who else to ask.

Suddenly I remembered what the masked man had done earlier.

Before Rindou and Koko arrived with the rest, that guys asked me many questions. I got confused because I don't know what he's talking about.

The next thing I knew, he's already beating up Koko and Rindou but Mikey stopped him immediately.

Then, Takeomi asked Senju bring me in this room and let everyone to talk but that guy with a scars on both sides of his mouth just hugged me and it made me shocked because I can feel his longing and his sadness.

Maybe he mistook me from someone?

He did that twice. The first was when he was drunk and the second was when he was no longer drunk. I want to be mad at him for doing that but at the same time, I can feel his feelings.

I feel like I understand it and I just let him.

I was holding my head when I remembered the man's face because his face and presence seemed very familiar to me. It's been only a year since I woke up in a coma. An accident happened so I don’t remember what happened. I just woke up with Takeomi and Senju by my side.

They told me that I got in accident a from escaping my criminal father. Takeomi also said that he needs to take care of me because I am that someone important.

Until I found out that I was with others. I was shocked at first when I found out that they are also a criminal but I felt relieved because they are good.

I want to remember everything but they say I shouldn't force myself to remember everything first because it might hurt me. I almost died but somehow I survived.

Because I was restless, I left the room even though Senju told me not to come out. When I peeked in the door, I saw that everyone were still talking to the living room.

"I-I need drugs. Give me a fucking drugs right now."

I was shocked when I heard the masked man. I covered my mouth in shock at what he was asking.