PART 2

"Who's this woman?"

A man after man suddenly appearing that makes you nervous again and again because you don't feel their presence at all. You will be surprised that they are behind you and they come one by one.

"She's nothing," Sanzu replied and lit his cigarette.

He didn't even look at you to thank you for treating the stab on his stomach.

You just bowed down and frowned.

"Is this woman one of your whore again?" a man with his scar on his forehead asked again.

You are surprised by his question. You were about to speak to deny what he said when Sanzu answered in front of you.

"Shut up, Kaku. She's not my whore," Sanzu replied and looked at you finally.

"W-Why?" you asked nervously.

He just frowned and averted his gaze before he continue to smoke.

You swallowed hard.

You looked at the men inside with you one by one. If you hear correctly. Rindou was with you when you and Sanzu came here.

His brother, Ran was sitting on the other sofa while playing with his gun and next to him was Koko who was smirking while fanning himself with a money.

"She's nothing, huh?" Koko said. "With her beautiful face? She's nothing?" he chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up, Koko!"

Kakucho sat next to you who asked earlier. You were shocked so you backed away from him.

You felt him chuckled. "Did I startled you?"

You get away from him again.

Now, you are even more afraid because of them. You are only woman with these scary men and you don't know where you are.

You want to go home but before that happens, you seem to have no life anymore.

"Don't worry, we won't kill you now. But if you leave, we won't hesitate to do that," Kakucho said and left you dumbfounded

You felt even more afraid of what he said. You don't know what to do because they already hold your life.

Suddenly, a man with dark aura enters the room. His eyes that have no emotions at all caught your attention. As soon as he enters, you can already feel the fear for that man.

"Mikey's here."

Mikey?

You look again at the man who just entered. Compared to those men here, he is the only smallest but even so, his presence is frightening.

He's even more frightening to the people here.

"Is everyone here complete?" even his voice has no emotions. Seems lifeless and sad to listen to.

"Akashi and Mochi aren't here yet."

"That's alright. They can handle themselves."

"Yes, boss."

"Let's start this meeting-" he hasn't finished what he's saying because he's looked at you.

Your heartbeat quickened in fear as you stared into Mikey's emotionless and dead eyes.

"Who's that woman?" he asked.

"About that-" Rindou about to answer but Mikey walked over and approached you.

"Uhh."

"Who are you?"

"About that..."

He glared at you. "Who brought you here?"