PART 6

You don't know.

You feel empty right now while sitting on the chair. You look depressed and stupid as you thought about what Sanzu had done.

You and him just kissed.

You don't feel anything at first but now?

The kiss is bothering you.

You know that it was nothing but the fact that Sanzu kissed you because of what you've said to him made you to think again.

You told him that you want to understand him and with that he snapped.

"You looks so depressed."

You were surprised and dazzled when Kakucho's in front of you while raising an eyebrow and looking at you.

"W-What are you doing here?"

You don't know if he's been there before and he found you stunned and looks stupid.

He chuckled. "Why are you always asking that question everytime we meet?"

"W-Why not?"

"Because it's already obvious that you're in our hideout. We're always here so why are you surprised and still asking questions?"

Your lips parted. Yeah, he was right.

"How about you?" Kakucho asked. "Why are you spacing out?"

You avoided looking at him. Kakucho noticed that so he laughed softly and sat across from you.

"Guess what. It's him, right?"

You looked at him instantly.

"Am I right?"

You shook your head. "I'm not thinking about Haruchiyo!"

The edge of Kakucho's lip lifted.

"I'm not saying his name, though."

Your eyes widened when you realize that he didn't say Sanzu's name. You bowed in embarrassment and bit your lower lip.

Because of that, Kakucho laughed.

"Are you interested in him?"

Your eyes got widened. "No!"

"Okay. But why are you thinking of him?"

You didn't answer right away. You thought for a moment before looking at Kakucho.

"I-I'm just wondering why are you letting him do what he wants. Especially with those drugs that he's taking."

Kakucho stared at you. "Is that so?"

You clenched your fists.

"I don't know why I was worried at him," you admitted. "I don't know why I suddenly felt that. He can kill me anytime but I'm so worried about his mental health."

Because that's the truth. Ever since you found out that Sanzu uses drugs, you seem to understand everything he does and what he's been through.

Maybe because you already encountered someone who uses drugs. You sighed when you remember the closest person to you that also using drugs.

You looked down.

"He's using drugs. Those drugs are dangerous for someone like him."

Kakucho smirked.

"We already know that. But please don't intefere with Sanzu."

"W-Why?" you asked in shock.

He sighed.