PART 25

SANZU HARUCHIYO

"Look, Haruchiyo. Y/N is a good doctor now!"

I didn't mind what Senju have said and just leaned back against the sofa. I closed my eyes tightly and feel the cold of the aircon.

"Are you listening to me, Haruchiyo?"

I looked at my damn little wicked sister.

"What?" I asked.

"I said Y/N is a good doctor now."

"So?"

She glared at me.

"You don't really have care on her anymore, huh?" she said angrily. "After all she did for you!"

"What are you saying?"

"Why? Isn't it true? You told me to take her away from Bonten so she can focus on being a doctor because you left her!"

"Because that's the only thing I know to keep her safe!"

"So you two really need to break up?"

I sighed.

"Senju. It's been 3 years now. She's happy in her life and I don't want to interfere with it. She's different from me. I am a criminal who kills people and she's a doctor who keeps people live. Do you understand?"

She pouted her lips.

"But admit it, Haru. Do you still love her?"

I averted my eyes from her.

"Of course. I didn't stop loving her."

She smiled. "I'm happy with that because I really want her for you."

"Tsk. You're corny, you know?"

"What are you two talking about?"

Senju and I looked at Takeomi who had just arrived. As usual, he smokes again. When did he not smoke?

"Nothing!" Senju and I answered at the same time.

Takeomi scoffed. "You always loved to bully your older brother, huh?"

"I don't have a siblings. I am only child."

Senju hit me.

"I'm not your sister?"

"Ouch! What was that for?" I asked her, annoyed.

She glared at me and kicked me, which made me even more feel pain, especially on my feet.

"You're really witch."

"That's enough!" Takeomi stopped us. "Why are you here, Senju? Didn't I tell you to keep an eye on Y/N?"

Senju crossed her arms. "I'm watching over her, ah! She's just busy right now with her patients. There's so many patients in the hospital right now."

A smile crept on my lips hearing those words from my sister.

That's right.

Y/N don't deserve to be here with us. She deserve to be in hospital, taking care of the patients because she's a doctor.

3 years ago, I broke up with her when I realized that. I maybe not using drugs anymore but I'm still a criminal. Her father is still chasing after her so I need to make a decision for us.

I was lying when I said those words to her. I just need to say that to make it easy for us to separate.

Damn.

If there's really a God. He knows how much I love that girl, that I am willing to let her go for her to have a good life.

I let my sister, Senju to be with her. I also told Y/N to pursue her dream to become a doctor because that's what really her and that's for her.