Chapter 2

Gyuri's POV

"Here's your change sir" I said as I handed him the change for the latte he ordered. "You can take a seat and we'll just call your name for the drink" I said to him. He nodded before leaving. I sighed and looked around. I still feel awkward even though I haven't been in this place for too long. I am now currently working as a part timer at a cafe so I can pay for my bills and for my small apartment. 

So I could also pay for my tuition for my school.  I sighed and leaned over the cashier table since no one has been coming to order yet. "Are you ok?" I flinched at the sudden voice. I didn't know someone would talk to me in this place. I looked at her confused. "Oh I was asking about you, if you're ok that is" She said. "ah I'm ok" I said smiling. "I'm Lee Eunha by the way" She said as she took her hand out. I grabbed it and shake it. "Kang Gyuri" I said. 

"What a cute name" She said smiling. "Thank you! You too" I said smiling. She giggled at what I said. "Well I hope we become good friends in the end. Gotta finish some work to do" She said waving. "I hope so too! yeah we should go back to work." I said.

~*~

Guriri:Psst! Guess what! I made a friend!

Sunkiki:
So? 
Do I look like I care?
I told you not to messaged me

Guriri:
Aye come on, I just wanna be friends :<

Sunkiki:
Didn't you made a friend already?
You must have a lot of friends too

Guriri:
Sadly I don't
Eunha was the first friend I had
She just asked me to be her friend today
I got to be friends with someone in the cafe I work at~

Sunkiki:
Why don't you have friends?

Guriri:

I'm a loner at our school lmao
Besides no one likes me ig?
Eh idgaf

Sunkiki:
I didn't know that
sorry

Guriri:

Lmfaooo why are you sorry? XDYou've done nothing wrong 

Sunkiki:
Still, it's sad to hear that so I'm sorry

Guriri:
Nooo Don't be! Anywaysss how was your day?

Sunkiki:
I am doing good what about you??

Guriri:
Other than having a new friend.
I realized I was dumb that I didn't ask for her number

Sunkiki:
Tf
You telling me a story when I asked what about you after you asked me how I am???
Yeah you are dumb

Guriri:
Rude!