Chapter 22

Gyuri's POV

"When were you planning to tell me?" I asked all of them as they were sitting on the couch. "Never..." Eunha mumbled. I looked at her in disbelief. "What do you mean never?" I asked.

"We want Ni-ki to be the one who will tell you about him being Sunkiki" Jungwon said as he avoided my eye contact. "So.. was it fun watching me being dense at this shit?" I asked. They all looked at me and shakes their head.

"You guys look like you're being scolded by your parents" Mrs. Lee commented as she handed us snacks. "She sound mad" Eunha said. "I'm not mad but I feel betrayed" I said with a sigh. I can't even get mad at anyone.

"I thought y'all hate me for some reason as I have a feeling that all of you knew something" I said as I face palmed. "We would never" Eunha and Sunoo said. I just shrugged. "Lemme just process this real quick" I said as I walked inside our shared room.

Eunha walked in. "Are you ok?" She asked. "It must be so embarrassing" I whined. She looked at me in shock. "I still feel betrayed by the way" I said as I glared at her. "Look I'm sorry but Ni-ki should be the one who would tell you about him being Sunkik" She said as she sat on her bed.

I sighed and sat on mine. "It must be so embarrassed after knowing Sunkiki and Ni-ki are the same" I whined as I covered my face with my hands. Eunha just chuckled at me. "Don't worry he finds it cute" As She said that I started blushing.

"Ah! Right! I forgot I almost liked Ni-ki and Sunkiki at the same time" I said to her. She nodded laughing. "Now I don't know how to face him" I whined at her. "Just be yourself" She said as she patted my head.

"Let's go back now? They're probably waiting" She said. I sighed and nodded before going back to them.

~*~

I was on my way to the Cafe but someone stopped me. "Let's go together?" Jungwon asked. I looked at Him, Sunoo and Jay in a confused look. "Oh we wanna hang out at the cafe today and study for a bit there" Jay said rubbing his nape.

"Oh uhm sure" I said nodding. "hop in the van" Jay said. "Eh?" I stated confused. "Just come in with us" Jungwon said as he ruffled my hair.

I just nodded and went inside the van with them. Other students looking at me and whispering. I gulped and just looked away from them. "Don't mind them" Sunoo said as he noticed me staring at them. "Yeah.." I mumbled. 

The three of us walked out as we arrived at the cafe. We walked inside only to be greeted by Eunha who's smiling. "They're here" she said. "who?" I asked. She pointed at the four guys who's on the table.

"Nowp" I said and walked towards the employee's room. Eunha looked at me in shock. To be honest I don't know how to face ni-ki. Ever since I knew Ni-ki and Sunkiki are the same person. And the one and only person who I am having feelings now.

I don't know how to act in front of him considering me fangirling over his group not knowing it was him. "Are you gonna ignore Ni-ki again?" Eunha asked. "Look, I don't know how to face him after knowing the truth and besides he likes someone right" I said.