Chapter 38

Gyuri turned to see everyone together facing her with a wide smile. They were holding a light on their hand. She looked at them confused. She was about to speak until all the lights turned on causing her to look around in awe. 

Eunha called for her causing her to look at them again. They all started to pull out a board with one words. "will you be my girlfriend?" Some of them were some pics of the two. Gyuri's eyes widened at the sudden question. She then turned around as she felt someone at her back.

Ni-ki was there kneeling down holding a ring and a rose. "This isn't an engagement ring since we're still young, I wanna give you this promise ring for us to be together until we are ready to marry each other" Ni-ki said. 

Gyuri looked at him as tears starts to fall on her eyes. "I thought you weren't gonna ask me to be yours" She stated as she cried. Everyone smiled and chuckled at her reaction. "we've been talking and getting to know each other for months" She stated. Ni-ki chuckled and stood up before hugging her to calm herself first.

"Yes Riki, I would love to be yours" Gyuri said as she hugged him back. Ni-ki as processing what she said. He looked at the others and they all smiled and cheered for him happily. Ni-ki smiled widely and cupped Gyuri's face. "I am so happy!" He stated happily. Gyuri chuckled at his reaction. 

Ni-ki grabbed her hand and gave her the ring before cupping her face again. "I promise, one day I'll shout your name in the social media once we're allowed to" Ni-ki said as he leaned his forehead with hers. "Be safe, my love... Don't make your manager have a hard time like what Jay did" Gyuri said as she remember the story she heard from Haera.

Jay glared at her but everyone just laughed at them. "Well done Ni-ki" Everyone turned to see their manager causing them to look at them in shock. The manager sighed. "So who's next after Jay and Ni-ki? I'm gonna earn a headache with this shit" The manager joked. Everyone laughed. "I mean someone will when they started to realize their feelings for that one person but that person is too blinded with their other classmate" Heeseung stated.

"Wait who is that person?" Jake asked curiously. "Someone you'll know who when you keep your attention on that person." Heeseung said as he looked at Jay smiling innocently. They all looked at the two. 

"alright that's enough, you guys have a lot to do tomorrow, get some rest" The manager said. "Ah, also stay strong to both of you" He said before leaving them all alone. Ni-ki placed his hand on Gyuri's hips smiling. Gyuri layed her head on his shoulder. "This is the best day ever" Ni-ki said as he looked at her. Gyuri nodded as she yawned. 

"Shall we go and rest now?" Jungwon asked. Everyone nodded as some yawned due to sleepiness and tiredness.