Chapter 25

Gyuri's POV

I walked inside their dorm as Eunha ran inside happily.  "Yah! You seem comfortable in here" I whispered-yelled at her. "She's been here a lot since Jungwon and Jay is inviting her over especially when they were pl-" Sunoo got interrupted when Ni-ki covered his mouth. 

I looked at them confused but nodded in confusion. "I'll make some snacks, y'all can go stay in the living room to wait" Jay said. "I'll help hyung" Sunoo said and ran to him. I eyed the two. "Something's fishy" I heard Ni-ki  mumbled. "Something's bothering you?" I asked. 

He shakes his head. "Nothing much just curious about something" He said. I just nodded and just looked around. "Yah, you two should talk more" Eunha nudged me. "I don't know... I feel a bit shy" I whispered at her. I felt her push me to Ni-ki which shocked me.

"Talk more dumbass" Eunha said. I just ignored her as my heart starts beating fast. "Are you ok? You look nervous" Ni-ki asked as he noticed me. "I'm ok" I said. "yah Jungwon! Play a movie, the snacks are almost done" Jay said.

~*~

Everyone was busy eating and watching the movie. Ni-ki laid his head on my shoulder. "Are you tired?" I asked. He nodded as he closed his eyes. I looked around to see that Sunoo and Sunghoon is also asleep now.

"You can take a nap if you're tired" I said to Ni-ki. Ni-ki just nodded before falling asleep. Euna noticed it and chuckled at me.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Being sweet to each other, where's the label?" She teased. "You mother f- I mean shut up, we're taking stuffs slow" I said to her.

"Besides we don't know each other fully" I said to her as I played with Ni-ki's hair. She smiled and nodded at me. I looked at Ni-ki's sleeping face. He looks cute.

"Someone's whipped" Jay teased. I rolled my eyes at him playfully. My smile dropped as I remember that they are still rookies. I don't want to ruin his career so fast when he just debuted a few months ago. I can't believe I fell for someone just a few months.

As I played with his hair, I suddenly remembered how hard it was to be an idol. I sighed knowing this will be hard for me and him after a few years.

~*~

I woke up as I felt someone shaking me. I looked to see Ni-ki pointing at their room. I looked at him confused. "Let's hang out alone there, all of them are asleep now" He whispered. I nodded and followed him.

"I haven't showed you our room yet, haven't I?" Ni-ki said smiling at me. I nodded. "I actually want to give you something" He said as he wento their closet.

I watched him grab a hoodie of his. "I'll be busy after a few days since there's a big show coming up" Ni-ki said as he gave me the hoodie. I looked at the hoodie confused. "Keep it so you will feel a little bit of presence from me" He said with a wide smile.