Chapter 33

Eunha walked inside their practice room with Jay. "Eunha!~" Sunoo greeted happily as he saw her on the reflection. He ran to  her and hugged her tightly. Eunha chuckled at him and greeted him with a wide smile. "I'm glad you came" Jungwon said as he walked up to the two. Sunoo eyed Eunha in which the girl smiled back at Jungwon.

"You didn't bring Gyuri with you didn't ya?" Ni-ki asked worriedly. "Oh! No no, she went to this dance studio today since she saw an audition" Eunha said. Ni-ki nodded at her. "Wait she's auditioning?" Ni-ki asked as he realized what she said. 

"Oh yes! She said she saw one and it kinda reminds her one of her hobbies before and wants to come back at it" Eunha said smiling at him. "That's amazing!" Heeseung commented. Eunha nodded. "She has been dreaming of being on stage dancing either way!" She added.

"enough of that now, we shall continue the plan and proceed to buy stuffs today" Jungwon said. "Ayayai sir!" Ni-ki happily cheered.

~*~

Gyuri walked inside to see Mrs. Lee alone with Kang Minho, the new part timer. "Where's Eunha ma'am?" Gyuri asked. "Ah she said her friends invited her somewhere to hang out" Mrs. Lee said. "I see then, I'll wait for her to come home before I tell her the news" Gyuri said smiling. 

"Did you pass?" Minho asked. Gyuri only chuckled at them. Mrs. Lee and Minho got the signal and smiled at her widely. "ok we shall wait for Eunha later, wanna join us Minho for dinner?" Mrs. Lee asked. 

"Oh is that ok madam?" He asked. She nodded at him. "Yeah! join us! You'll be here for a while anyways" Gyuri chuckled. "Alright gyuri, change your clothes and help us child" Mrs. Lee said. "Sure ma'am" Gyuri said and ran up to her room to get ready.

As she got down, she saw a lot of students suddenly came. "looks like classes are done" Minho commented. "looks like it, shall we?" gyuri stated. Minho nodded and started taking the orders. Mrs. Lee started making the drinks while Gyuri ready the snacks that was ordered. 

"This is where Ni-ki and Sunoo came before right?" One of the students exclaimed. The other girls nodded. Ever since that they, more and more students who are fans of enhypen keeps coming to this cafe to see if they can spot the idols any time soon. Some of them wants to taste the snacks and drinks that was in the menu to see why enhypen seems to like it a lot.

The three then heard a ding making them look up and was about to welcome only to see Eunha with Jungwon and Ni-ki who has cap and mask on. Seems like the students didn't notice them. "Eunha, why did you bring them here?" Gyuri whispered as she dragged Eunha to her. "why? Ni-ki wanted to see you, Jungwon wanted to come along i don't even know why" Eunha stated.

Gyuri stared at Ni-ki and Jungwon who looks lost at the situation. Mrs. Lee sighed and told Eunha to bring the two upstairs. Eunha nodded and did what was told. "At this point, this cafe is dangerous for them unless we will serve them upstairs" Minho said. 

"That's a great idea Minho!" Gyuri exclaimed. "I'll bring them their usual orders" Gyuri said to Mrs. Lee. Mrs. Lee nodded and continued handling the cafe.