Chapter 12

Third Person's POV

Eunha and gyuri walked out of Eunha's room as they fix their uniform. "You two look like siblings" Mrs. Lee chuckled as she saw the two. "We'll be getting your stuffs in your apartment today, you two can go and make your lunch." Mrs. Lee said.

"Mrs. Le-" "Mom" Mrs. Lee interrupted Gyuri. "ehehe~" Eunha giggled. "Yah" Gyuri glared at her. "Now eat breakfast before making your lunches" Mrs. Lee said smiling before leaving. "I still can't believe you're living with us now~" Eunha cheered.

"Same... Thanks to you and your mom" Gyuri said smiling. The two then started making each others lunch. 

"yah!" gyuri exclaimed as she got sprayed by the water. "Bleh~" Eunha stuck her tongue out as they continue cleaning their mess after they made their lunch.

Gyuri grabbed her phone and took a pic of their lunch box together. "Why taking a picture?" Eunha asked confused. "I wanna show it to Sunkiki" Gyuri said smiling widely. "I always sends him about us" Gyuri said. "You didn't made me sound like a bad person right?" Eunha asked.

"no no no, I would never" Gyuri said panicking. "I'm kidding~" Eunha chuckled. She eyed the Gyuri and Sunkiki's convo. "Sunkiki... Sunoo, Jungwon, and Jay suddenly started talking to her after she has gotten close to Sunkiki... Strange.. Wait don't tell me it might be one of them? or one of the members in enhypen?!?" Eunha suddenly thought.

Gyuri's POV

"Gyuri-ah~" I turned to see Sunoo. I looked at him confused. "Lunch?" He asked. "Sure, This time I bought lunch" I said to him. "oh~ That's great! I thought I would have to treat you again" sunoo said. I shake my head. 

We both walked to the Cafeteria and sat in front of the two. "How are you feeling?" Jay asked. 

"I'm feeling ok now, thanks for asking" I said. "You finally have a lunch box?" Jungwon asked. I nodded. "Eunha made me lunch, I made her lunch so it's fair" I said smiling. "eunha, I've been curious about your friend. She seems like a great friend" Jungwon said.

"Wanna meet her?" I asked him. "Oh? Is it ok?" Jungwon asked. "I should be asking you that since you guys might be busy later after class" I said. "we were given a break this day" Jay said. The two nodded in agreement.

"Should we invite the members too?" Sunoo asked as he eyed Jungwon and Jay. The two were confused at what he said at first but then their eyes widened making me look at them in confusion. "Sure sure! Why not" They snickered.

"huh?" I stated confused. "nothing nothing" They said chuckling as I look at them not knowing anything.

~*~

"Gyuuuu- OH MY ga-" I shushed Eunha not wanting to let everyone know I'm with these three. "What are they doing here?" Eunha asked. "They wanted to meet you, especially Jungwon" I whispered at her. "HIM?! WHY?!" She whispered shouting. I shrugged in response.

"You guys can sit over there" Eunha motioned them at the end so no one can notice them much. The three nodded and made their way there. "I didn't know I will get to meet them!" Eunha said in shock. 

"Same here" I said. We turned as the door of the shop opening only to see 4 people coming in with mask and cap. My eyes widened as I noticed who they are. I eyed the three who waved at them. Heeseung, Jake and Sunghoon walked up to them first. I eyed Ni-ki only to see him staring at me before walking towards them.

"Did I just saw him looking at you" Eunha commented. "I feel like dying" I told her as I looked at the members in the table. "Yah!" She exclaimed. "Yah... Jungwon's staring at you too-" I stated in shock. "No fooking way" Eunha said as she looked at Jungwon who looked away. "I also feel like dying" She said in shock.