Chapter 30

Jungwon looked at Sunoo who's talking with Ni-ki with a serious face. "Something's bothering you?" Jungwon looked at Jay in shock at the sudden appearance. Jungwon shakes his head. "You've been staring at Sunoo after hearing about the issue" Jay said. Jungwon just stared at Jay quietly.

Ni-ki sighed and sat beside the two. "You good?" Jungwon asked. "I'm worried about Gyuri, she hasn't sent me any  messages this morning" Ni-ki said. "Maybe she's busy? exam's are coming up soon anyways" Jungwon said. "Why are you chilling instead of studying then?" Ni-ki asked. "We have a comeback soon, I can't focus" Jungwon said.

"or you can't focus because of the issue" Jay mumbled enough for Jungwon to hear it. Jungwon silently glared at Jay. Jay chuckled at the reaction and patted his head before standing up and leaving the two alone as Sunoo approach them. 

Sunoo looked at Jay who just walked away. "Are you ok?" Sunoo said as he looked back at Ni-ki and Jungwon. "Yes/no" The two answered at the same time. Sunoo knows Jungwon's bothered about the issue as he looked at him. Sunoo then sighed at Ni-ki.

~*~

Eunha ran to Gyuri as she gave the tray to her. "At this point we need another worker" Eunha said as she walked to her mom while Gyuri went to give the order to the table. "You're the girl who's friends with Ni-ki and Sunoo!" The girls said as she placed down the orders. Gyuri looked at them in shock. 

"Oh! We mean no harm! We're just shocked to see you here in this place" The other girl said with a warm smile. For a second, Gyruri was worried since she heard some of the issue about being friends with an Idol. Though she might experience something worse soon once she and him started dating. 

Gyuri's cheecks flushed as she imagined the two of them being lovers. "uhm are you ok?" The girl asked. Gyuri looked at the two and nodded. "I hope you enjoy the snacks" Gyuri said before walking away to Eunha and Mrs. Lee.

"What took you so long? Give this to the other table" Eunha said as she gave her another tray. Gyuri nodded and rushed to give the delivery. 

~*~

Eunha and Gyuri flopped on the Sofa as they closed the store. "You two did great today" Mrs. Lee said. "Are you planning to add more worker mom? We can't always help here" Eunha said. "That's right, I always put part time only not a permanent worker" Mrs. Lee said. Gyuri looked at the two. 

"Ever since we became friends with Enhypen, the Cafe seems to be getting busier than before" Eunha said. Gyuri nodded and agreed. "Nah, ever since Gyuri stayed at our home" Mrs. Lee chuckled. "She seems to be the lucky charm for the cafe mom" Eunha giggled.

"Oh please, Stop with the nonsense madam" Gyuri said. "Call me mom Gyuri, you've been staying with us for too long and you're like a family to us now" Mrs. Lee said. Eunha nodded, agreeing to what her mom said. 

They heard a sudden knock on the cafe door. The three of them looked at the window in shock. It was raining and the Enhypen was smiling at them.