Chapter 27

The two stared at Ni-ki in shock. "What are you doing here?" Gyuri asked. "I came to see you" Ni-ki said as he opened his arms telling her to hug him. Gyuri smiled and went to hug him. "I missed you" Ni-ki said as he caressed Gyuri's hair. "I'm still here for gahd's sake" Eunha commented.

"Ah Eunha noona, Jungwon hyung said he can't come since he has some important things to do" Ni-ki smiled sheepishly. "oh was I expecting him here? No?" Eunha said forcing a smile. Gyuri looked at her knowing there's something up. "You three, go insde now. I prepare a hot choco for the three of you" Mrs. Lee said. We all nodded and walked inside.

The three of them walked inside following Mrs. Lee. Ni-ki being shy since it's his first time going to their place without his hyungs. Gyuri walked up to Mrs. Lee and helped her bring the hot choco to them. "You can stay with them I-" 

"No, Mrs. Lee. I can help you" Gyuri interrupted Mrs. Lee and grabbed some snacks along with the hot choco. Mrs. Lee smiled at her. The two walked to Eunha and Ni-ki who seems to be having a deep talk. Gyuri placed the snacks and hot choco on the table. 

~*~

Ni-ki was on Gyuri's bedroom. "Eunha said she's coming along later" Gyuri said as she sat on her bed. "What time are you leaving?" Gyuri asked. "I just came here and you're kicking me out" Ni-ki pouted. Gyuri chuckled.

"I was just asking, it's cold outside and it's getting late too" Gyuri said. "How about he stays here for the night" Eunha asked coming inside the room. "Where will he be staying at?" Gyuri asked. "There's an extra mattress in my mom and dad's room" Eunha said. "So he'll be sleeping in my room?" Gyuri asked.

"Where else? You two are soon to be lovers anyways" Eunha said shrugging. Gyuri just looked at Ni-ki who shrugged. Gyuri does not know what to say so she just sighed and nodded. One of the reason why she's a bit bothered by it is because she's worried what will happen tomorrow once Ni-ki leaves the place. 

"If you're worried about me tomorrow, my manager will pick me up tomorrow" Ni-ki said as he grabbed my hand and caresses it. Gyuri smiled slightly. "I knew this will happen" Eunha said with a sigh. "Both of you should be careful on your actions alright? Especially you Ni-ki" Eunha said.

"You're an idol, Gyuri's was just a fan before, Now she's risking her life on liking you... I don't know what will happen in the future but please take care of her well" Eunha said as she stared at the two with worry on her eyes. Ni-ki smiled at Eunha. 

"I choose this path Eunha noona, I know what I'm doing and I really like Gyuri" Ni-ki said to her. Gyuri blushed at what he said.