Chapter 17

Gyuri's POV

I sighed as I laid my head on the table at the cafe. "You good?" Eunha asked as she sat beside me. "Sunki hasn't talked to me after that day" I said pouting. "Also Sunoo, Jungwon and Jay didn't attend class after that day" I said sighing. 

"Must be getting ready for a comeback" Eunha said. "Eh tru" I said shrugging. "But Sunki though" I said sighing. "Pssh~ Don't tell me you've grown attach to him?" Eunha stated. "Other than you, he's one of my friends who I talk to a lot" I said.

"Jungwon? Jay? Sunoo?" Eunha asked. "I don't even know if they see me as friends or pity me for being alone in school" I said sighing. "What makes you think of that?" Eunha said. "Ever since they knew about me not having lunch they started be friending me which is weird because Never once in school someone talked to me" I said.

Eunha didn't say something at what I said. "Look" Eunha said as he pointed at the door making me look and saw the maknae line of Enhypen making my eyes widened. "Why are they here??" I asked looking at Eunha. She shrugged and walked to the counter.

I was gonna follow her but Eunha told me to stay here which made me confused. "What? Let me wo-" "Shhh~ They came here for you" She interrupted me before leaving. Me? What? Why?

I looked at the three of them who's walking towards me. "Haii~" Sunoo and Jungwon greeted and Ni-ki just waved. "Hi?" I said confused. The three of them sat beside me. "Why are you here? Aren't you busy?" I asked them. "Oh we're on a break right now, Since this Cafe is also near to where we're practicing at so why not come here. The other member doesn't wanna go so yeah" Sunoo said.

Eunha came and gave their orders. "Don't tell me you told eunha that you're coming and not me" I said as I looked at them. Eunha laugh and sat beside me. "They wanted to surprise you for some reason" Jungwon said. 

"They?" I asked confused. Jungwon pointed at Ni-ki and Sunoo. I looked at them confused. "Someone was so curious at you that asked us to introduce him to you" Sunoo said as he motioned Ni-ki to talk to me. 

I looked at them speechless. "Hi, I'm Ni-ki" He said smiling. "I know, I'm kang Gyuri" I said as I took out my hand. We shakes hands. "You guys are acting like you're in a meeting, the heck" Jungwon said. 

"Just be comfortable come on~" Sunoo said. I can see Ni-ki getting flustered. "yah! You're making him feel embarrassed" I said glaring at him. "Ouch, Someone's defending her bias" Jungwon said acting hurt. 

I looked at him speechless. I looked at Eunha asking for help. She just shrugged at me. "Meanies" I pouted. I eyed my phone to see any notifications but there wasn't making me sigh. "Your crush not talking to you?" Sunoo asked. "I-I don't like anyone shush!" I said stuttering.

All of them laughed at me except Ni-ki. "Ah, you guys were busy right? How are you doing by the way?" I asked them. "I'm good" Jungwon said. "I'm also ok even though sometimes it's a bit hard because of my strict diet" Sunoo said.

Jungwon nodded at him. "And then there's Ni-ki who's also doing the same so I won't suffer alone" Sunoo said chuckling. I shakes my head. "Since you guys are here why not have some crinkles? We have a 50 calories chocolate crinkles" I said. 

"Will it be ok?" Ni-ki asked nervously. "Shh~ You guys need to eat than not eating anything" I said as I got up to get them some crinkles. I came back and placed the plate in front of them. "She made those by the way, It's her recipe" Eunha said.

"I take it back" I said as I was gonna grab the plate and bring it back. "Eeeeh??? Don't!" Ni-ki said. I looked at him in shock. "Oh uhm, I really wanna taste it since it looks good" Ni-ki said. "Yes! It does! She cooks so good not only that but she can also bake! Isn't that amazing?!" Eunha stated making me blush in shyness. 

"mhm! Not only that she can also dance which is amazing, Right Ni-ki?" As Jungwon said that I looked at him in shock. "Did you show him the video?!" I stated in shock. He nodded smiling innocently.

I hit my head on the table. "Please tell me this is a dream" I mumbled. "Are you ok?!" They all exclaimed in shock.