Chapter 28

Gyuri walked out of her class only to see Sunoo waiting for her. She looked at him confused. "I need help on my missing works" Sunoo smiled sheepishly. Gyuri sighed and just nodded at him. "I'll meet you at the library, I'll talk to mrs. Lee first to let her know I'll be helping you." Gyuri said. Sunoo nodded and left. Gyuri was about to call Mrs. Lee but her phone rang . She looked at the caller id noticing it's Ni-ki.

"What's up?" Gyuri asked as she answered the call. "Are you free today?" He asked her. "I'll be helping Sunoo on his missing works for now, I might go home late this day" Gyuri said to him. "Ah, I forgot about that.... Sunoo hyung will have a hard time after our work sometimes" Ni-ki sighed. "Why did you call by the way?" Gyuri asked.

"I was gonna invite you to have a date with me" Ni-ki said. Gyuri looked at Sunoo who looked like he knee whay she's talking about. "Looks like he wants a date? We both can do this tomorrow, he missed you a lot" Sunoo chuckled.

~*~

In the end Ni-ki came in the café to watch Gyuri helping Sunoo on his missing works. Ni-ki took a fork of the cake and feed it to Gyuri. Gyuri gladly took it as she teach Sunoo. Eunha walked up to them and flopped her head on the table with a sigh.

"You good?" Sunoo asked as he looked at Eunha confused. "Please tell me why am I being dumb for one guy when there's a lot of people walking for me" Eunha whined. "Why are you whining about that, did you even study for your exam soon?" Gyuri asked as she looked at Eunha curiously. "I can't focus because of him!" She groaned.

"Are we allowed to know who this is?" Sunoo asked. Eunha shakes her head. Sunoo looked at her confused and leaned closer. Eunha looked at him in shock before backing away worriedly. Ni-ki and Gyuri looked at the two in shock. Not expecting Sunoo to so something like that especially to a girl.

Ni-ki and Gyuri looked at each other and laughed. "I swear Sunoo hyung's actions are sometimes shocking" Ni-ki laughed. Gyuri nodded as she laughed along with him.

~*~

Ni-ki and Sunoo walked inside their dorm to see their manager along with the other members standing waiting for the two. "How fun was it?" Their manager asked.

Ni-ki looked at the manager in confusion. The manager sighed and grabbed his phone before showing it to the two. "You didn't tell me that you're dating someone outside the company" The manager groaned.

Ni-ki and Sunio looked at them in shock. "Even you sunoo! I didn't knoe you were dating someone too" The manager added. Sunoo's eyes widened. Before he could say something, he saw Jungwon's stare at him.