Chapter 10

Ni-ki's POV

"Hyung~ I forgot to ask, what does she look like?" I asked Sunoo. "She's cute to be honest" Sunoo chuckled. "Really???????" I stated in shock. He nodded. "Damn I wanna meet her" I said pouting.

"oh? Why so sudden?" Jay asked as he came in the living room. "I wanna be close with her" I said sighing. "Aren't you two close now?" jay asked. "No hyung, We just talked in online. How can we be close with each other?" I asked. "I don't know. How about this, Let me ask you questions" Jay said as he sat beside me.

"Her name?" Jay asked. "Kang Gyuri" I answered. "Favorite color?" Sunoo asked. "y/f/c" I answered. "Birthday?" Sunoo asked. "y/b/d" I answered. "Favorite food?" jay asked. "y/f/f" I answered.

"Damn what else do you know about her?" Sunoo asked in shock. "She's a working student who supports herself. In short she pays for her tuition and her apartment bills" I said. "She has a close friend in her work who is Eunha, also a co-engene" I added. "What else?" Sunoo asked.

"She's so scared of thunders" I said. "What does she know about you?" Jay asked. "Nothing much" I answered. "Wow" they said in shock. "What?" I asked. "Nothing, I thought she would know a lot about you considering both of you have been talking a lot" Jay said. "I agree" Sunoo said.

Gyuri's POV

I looked around the classroom to see if Sunoo is there. I sighed in relief as I didn't saw him anywhere. "He must be busy" I said smiling. Not that I hate him or something, I just don't want the fans to hate me for hanging out with him.

I tapped my feet as I sat down and took out my sketchpad. I started sketching as I wait for the professor to come in. "Here" I looked up to see Sunoo making me flinch in shock. "I- wha- I thought you're not here, wha?" I blabbered. Everyone laughed at my reaction. I blushed in embarrassment.

"Well that was funny" Sunoo said. "Stop" I whined. He gave me a banana milk. "eh?" I stated in confused. "What are you? Ni-ki?" He laughed. "No- I mean what's this for?" I asked. "Someone wants me to give it to you" He said. "Who? Wha?" I stated in confusion.

"Just take it" He said. I nodded and took it. "You must be good at drawing" Sunoo said as he grabbed my sketchpad. "No-" I said as I bit lip. "No? these are cute!" He complimented.

"thank you but yeah I don't draw well" I said. "Have some confidence about yourself" He said as he placed down the sketchpad.

~*~

As the bell rang, I quickly got up and ran out of the classroom not wanting to eat lunch with the three again. I don't want the fans to see them being with me. I don't even know why they are befriending me to be honest. 

I walked inside the dance club room and sat on the edge. I looked at myself in the mirror. "it's been days" I mumbled. "And you're getting skinnier" I mumbled. I got up and played fever on my phone.

I started dancing to it. I smiled as I look at myself in the mirror. Everytime I look at myself in the mirror while dancing, I feel so calm and happy. How did I get to dancing? Well Seeing an idol dance made me inspired to try dancing. And as I tried it, it made me know how happy you can be when it comes to dancing.

I always dance everytime I am stressed about something. Or when I tend to overthing.

I finished dancing and faced myself in the mirror. I was out of breath and swearing. Everything then started to blurry and then suddenly I only saw black.