Chapter 9

Gyuri's POV

"Gyuri-ah" I looked up to see Sunoo. "Ye?" I asked confused. Second day, Second time he talked to me. "Wanna have lunch with me?" He asked. "Me? But I don't have anything for lunch today" I said to him. "Huh? Why don't you have anything?" He asked. 

"I quickly ran to school because I thought I was gonna be late" I lied chuckling. "Then let me treat you" He said. "I- no need to! You can go ahead! Your friends must be waiting" I said smiling. "Let me treat you" He said smiling as he grabbed my hand.

"No- Wait-" I stuttered as he dragged me to the cafeteria to see Jay and Jungwon in one table. Ah right, they switched schools- WAIT! THAT MEANS I HAVE TO EAT LUNCH WITH THEM HOLY SHIET.

"Wait! What about your fans!" I stated as I let go of his hand. "Ma'am, we are here to eat lunch together as classmates or friends" He said smiling innocently. I looked around to see Everyone looking at me weirdly. 

"But-" "Shhh~ don't mind them! I want to introduce you to the two" He interrupted me as he pulled me to them. "Sit down here, I'll go buy you lunch" Sunoo said before leaving me alone with the two. 

"Hi there" Jay and Jungwon greeted. "H-Hi" I stuttered nervously. "No need to be scared, we're humans too after all" Jay chuckled. "Like what he said' Jungwon said. "How can I not when you guys are one of my favorite idols" I mumbled. 

"You saying something?" Jungwon asked. I shakes my head. "Why suddenly?" I started. "Suddenly what?" Jay asked. "Sunoo? Asking me to have lunch with him?" I asked confused. 

"Ah~ It's because someone told us you don't have any friends here so we thought why not invite you" Jungwon said. "Gyuri right?" Jungwon asked. I nodded shyly. "Here" Sunoo said as he placed some snacks in front of me. 

"You really didn't have to" I told him. "But we want to" The three of them said.

~*~

"Eunhaaaa" I shouted as I ran inside the staff room to see her looking at me in shock. "GUESS WHAT!" I exclaimed. "What?" She asked. "Sunoo, Jay and Jungwon TALKED to ME!" I answered. She stood up in shock and ran to me. 

"HOW!? AND WHY?" She asked. "I don't know" I whined. "But Jay and Jungwon said that someone told them I got no one to hang out with so that's why" I said. "IT MIGHT BE SUNOO?!" She exclaimed. 

"I'm literally a nobody in the school" I said as I stared at her in disbelief. She sighed in response. "I'll go back to work now, I was resting" She said. "Sure! I'll talk to Sunkiki for a bit" I told her. 

Gyuriri:GUESS WHATAGAIN

Sunkiki:
Sunoo talked to you?
for the second time???

Guriri:
YES CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!
I'M A FRIGGIN NOBODY IN THE WHOLE SCHOOL AND HE TALKED TO ME
NOT ONLY THAT HE FRIGGIN INVITED ME TO EAT LUNCH WITH JAY AND JUNGWON!
IT'S THE SECOND DAY ADAFGEDGEGERGXE

Sunkiki:
Oh my calm down there woman XD

Guriri:
HOW CAN I?! IT'S SUNOO, JAY AND JUNGWON!!!
AEGRGHFHSFHSFHFH

Sunkiki:
Lmfaoo

Guriri:
But it still is confusing on the sudden invite :p
But it made my day! XD
I lied to him tho
About me rushing to school that it made me not bring my lunch :T

Sunkiki:
Why?
Why did you lie?

Guriri:
I payed all the money I had for tuition and bills :T
So yeah I didn't get to buy some groceries yesterday and make some lunch and breakfast :p

Sunkiki:
Don't you live with anyone???
Or no?

Guriri:
No, I'm all alone I've been alone ever since middle school
so this is really normal

Sunkiki:
How can you manage that?

Guriri:
There are times I wanna give up but I decided one day I will be ok
I will achieve something great in the future!

Sunkiki:
And that is?

Guriri:
I don't know 
I'm not talented 

Sunkiki:
No hobbies?

Guriri:
There are two but
I don't think I'm good at it for it to become something good :T

Sunkiki:
May I ask what it is?

Guriri:
I'll tell you later!
I have to go to work now! Bai bai!~