Chapter 5

Gyuri's POV

"Gyurii!~" I turned to see Eunha. I smiled and waved at her. "I didn't know you were just a part timer" She pouted "Why?" I chuckled. "I was looking forward to see you here yesterday but I didn't" She sighed. I forgot she's just a new employee. "You're a new employee?" I asked. She shakes her head.

"I'm the owner's daughter. My mom told me to help here everyday after school" She said. "suddenly?" I asked. She nodded. "I was bored at home and got nothing to do. My mom noticed it so she asked me to help here." She said. "oooohh" I stated.

"ah! Do you stan any kpop???" She asked. I nodded. "I stan a lot but I have 2 main groups" I said. "oh oh oh! Spill!~" She stated. "first, I gotta work" I said to her as I walk inside the staff room. She nodded. I wore the apron and walked out. 

~*~

I flopped on one of the couches in the cafe. "How was test? I heard from my mom that you had test this week" Eunha said as she sat beside me. "It was eh. I don't really care about it since I don't have a dream" I said shrugging. "How about become a full time employee here????" She asked as she leaned to me.

"I don't think your mom will agree to it" I chuckle. "But why do you not have a dream though?" She asked. "I don't know, I give up on it long time ago" I said to her. "Eh? Why??" She asked. I just shrugged. "Well I understand if you don't wanna tell me about it but tell me when you can!" She said and was about to leave.

"Wait I forgot to ask for your number so we can talk sometimes" I said to her. "Oh yeah!~ Sure sure" She said as she gave me her number.

Ni-ki's POV

I sat down looking at my phone. "It's been a whole day and she didn't talk to me" I mumbled to myself. "What's with the long face?" Jay asked as he sat beside me. "Guriri hasn't messaged me" I said. "oh? You've grown attach to her?" Jay asked.

"I don't know but I love listening to her stories" I said. "Oh?" He said shocked. "I also found out that she's Sunoo hyung's classmate" I said. "My classmate?" Sunoo popped out of nowhere. I nodded. "Oh? I wonder which one" He said. "Gyuri?" I stated. "Doesn't ring a bell" He said shrugging. "eeeehh?! You don't know she was your classmate" I asked shocked. He nodded. I then felt my phone vibrate. I quickly grabbed it.

Guriri:
Guess what!

Sunkiki:
What?

Guriri:
I found out Eunha's also a fan of ENHYPEN!
Her bias is Jungwon! awegxexgxerrxfe

Sunkiki:
That's cool ig?
Oh yeah are you not lying that you're Sunoo's Classmate???

"Yah! Why did you ask that!" Sunoo exclaimed. "Why are you eveasdropping hyung!" I asked him. "I wanna know if she's really my classmate." Sunoo said.

Guriri:
Yap! For sure he doesn't know me considering I'm a quiet student
There's some gyuri in the school too
But I'm Kang gyuri! :>

"Kang gyuri... Oh! The girl who never talks! And is always quiet! I know now" Sunoo said. "She doesn't have friends to be honest" Sunoo said. "Befriend her hyung!" I said to him. "So she wont feel lonely" I said to him.

"aaww~ Ni-ki's worried about her" Jay coo'ed. "worried my ass" I said glaring at him.