Chapter 13

Guriri:
SUNKIKIIIIIIIIII
GUESS MF WHAT

Sunkiki:
Ok this time
I can't guess what it is

Guriri:
ENHYPEN CAME INTO THE CAFE
NI-KI STARED AT ME
JUNGWON STARED AT EUNHA
WE FELT LIKE DYING PLS-

Sunkiki:
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

Guriri:
DON'T LAUGH AT ME
I'M NOT LYING! ;-;

Sunkiki:
Alright Alright

Eunha eyes Gyuri who's typing on her phone. Her eyes laid on the enhypen whose talking to each other while Ni-ki, He seems to be on his phone. "No way..." Eunha stated as she noticed the signs. Jungwon looked at the two only to see Eunha looking at them in shock. 

Jungwon looked at Ni-ki. "ah she might've noticed it" Jungwon thought. "hyung, She's fangirling again" Ni-ki chuckled as he showed me their convo.

"Oh she said you've been so curious about Eunha and like you are staring at her as you saw her, Do you have interest in her?" Ni-ki asked. Everyone looked at me as he said that. "I- uhm no" I stated. "Really?" Jay chuckled. "ya!" I glared at him. All of them laughed at my reaction.

Gyuri's POV

"Today was unbelievable" Eunha commented as she flopped on her bed with a wide smile. "Jungwon keeps staring at you~" I teased her. "Oh please~" She said as she blushed.

"it's your bias~" I teased again. "yaahh~" She whined pouting. I felt my phone vibrated. 

Wonnie:
Psst
Do you have Eunha's number?

Gyuri:
Why?

Yes we exchanged numbers before they left. I didn't have ni-ki, heeseung, jake and Sunghoon's though.

Wonnie:
Nothing
Just wanna talk to her :>

Gyuri:
Oh? You curious about her huh?~

Wonnie:
Not you too

Gyuri:
Alright I'll give it to you :>

I saw Eunha's Phone vibrating as I sent the number to Jungwon. "OH!" She exclaimed as she looked at me in shock. I looked at her in confusion. "DID YOU GIVE MY NUMBER TO JUNGWON?!" She asked in shock.

"He was asking for it" I said shrugging. "HOLY SHIET, I'M GONNA DIE" She shouted. "Eunha! Lower down your voice!" Mrs. Lee exclaimed. "Sorry ma!" She apologized. I laughed.