Chapter 6

Gyuri's POV

"Gyuri, Are you free later?" Eunha asked. "yeah why?" I asked. Tomorrow's sunday so I got a lot of time today. "Wanna hang out?" She asked. "Where?"  I asked. "Mall? Anywhere to be honest, I just wanna hang out with you" She said smiling. "If only we're in the same school, we could've gotten a lot of time hanging out together" Eunha said. 

I nodded. Days have passed and we gotten closer to each other. She seems like a person who I can trust. "You guys gonna hang out afteer class?" We both turned to see Mrs. Lee. Eunha nodded at her mother in response. "Why not go now? I mean, I rarely see gyuri go out to be honest" Mrs. Lee said. "aahhh" Was all Eunha can say. 

~*~

"I don't know what to do here" I told her. "Don't worry it's my treat" She said. I looked at her nervously. "You don't have to! I can buy-" "Nooo~ Think of it as your birthday gift!" She said smiling. "But my birthday was last month" I told her. "Oh well think of it as my late gift!" She said smiling. 

"Why are you doing this?" I asked her. "Because I'm your friend!~ I wanna spoil you" She smiled widely. I sighed. "I promise I'll pay you back" I told her. "No need!~" She said chuckling. I felt my phone vibrated.

Sunkiki:
Hey?
How are you?

Guriri:
I'm good
What about you???

Sunkiki:
Tired from training
We're on break rn
What are you doing rn?

Guriri:
I'm on a mall with Eunha :T
She said she's gonna treat me today
I feel bad to be honest
She doesn't have to do this :T

Sunkiki:
Tell her that then

Guriri:
She is not accepting it ;-;

"Yah, I want to do this ok" Eunha pouted. I sighed and looked at her. "But... I'll feel bad" I pouted. "Shhh~ I'll let you treat me one day then, so we can be fair" She said smiling. I nodded at her.

"By the way who is that?" she asked as she pointed at Sunkiki. "A co-engene I met from online" I said. "a guy? a girl?" She asked. "A guy" I said. "Ohoho~" She said as she eyed me. "No, never" I said as I know what she's thinking.