Chapter 36

Gyuri and Eunha walked inside the resort along with the staffs. "We bought some snacks and drinks for everyone" Gyuri announced. Everyone cheered and thanked the two. "Did you bring what I asked you to?" The manager asked Eunha. Eunha nodded. "I also bought a box of the stuffs we need in case you want extras" Eunha said smiling.

"I knew I can count both of you! Your snacks and coupons will be one of the prices for their game" The manager said smiling. "No problem sir!" Gyuri smiled at him. The manager thanked the two and patted their heads.

Gyuri grabbed the boxes and moved it inside the beach house. Ni-ki saw her after getting ready from his stylist and went to Help her. "Where's Eunha noona? Why are you alone?" He asked her as he grabbed one of the boxes.

"She's talking with the other staffs about how the flow will happen" Gyuri said. "This will be the first time I'm working with you" Ni-ki said smiling cheekily. "Second time, the last time was y'all helping on the cafe while me and Eunha was so busy for the foundation day and exams" Gyuri chuckled as she placed the box on the floor.

"we'll handle this from now on, you two enjoy the place for a bit" Ni-ki's stylist said smiling at them. The stylists and the Manager were the only one who knows about the two. The two thanked her and went to the boys. Jake and Heeseung were laughing as they came. Jungwon was waiting for Eunha.

The two sat beside Sunoo and Sunghoon and Jay who seems to taking a picture of something. Jay suddenly walked to an unfamiliar girl. "Who's she?" Gyuri asked. "Ah she's Haera, his childhood friend" Ni-ki said. Gyuri eyed Haera who's smiling a lot with Jay. "Wanna bet?" Gyuri asked.

Ni-ki looked at her confused. "Those two will be dating anytime soon" She said to him. "They are dating though" Gyuri looked at him in shock. "That means you lost the bet even before you started it" Ni-ki chuckled. Gyuri huffed sadly.

Ni-ki ruffled Gyuri's hair while smiling cheekily. Eunha called for the two to have snacks with the boys. Ni-ki held Gyuri's hands and went to the guys. Gyuri waved at Haera who's smiling at her and Eunha. "First time seeing you here" Haera said smiling. "we never get to bump into each other" Gyuri said.

Haera nodded. "I always see you on the news and twitter, Seems like your 'friendship' with Ni-ki is trending almost everyday" Haera laughed. Gyuri nodded. "not them knowing I like the guy I'm trending with" Gyuri said making Ni-ki smile and blush a little at what she said.

"Ohoho~ You guys having partners huh? when will be mine" Eunha whined. "ohoho~ Yours is just near you, but he's too blind" Jay said chuckling. "And that's where we both started" Haera said smiling. Gyuri looked at her confused. "Ah, Jay had someone he liked for a long time and I didn't dare to break their friendship since he's so happy that time but that made us grow apart for a few months" Haera said.

"And I can't handle not hanging out with her, realizing it in the end that she's the one I want to spend my everyday life with" Jay said shrugging as he back hugged Haera. "Isn't it hard to date an Idol though?" Eunha asked. "it was, until I realized it must be hard for jay not shouting that I'm the girl he's with to everyone" Haera said.

"The amount of times he wants to but since he just started his career, his life will be at risk" The manager butted in. Everyone laughed as Jay rolled his eyes playfully.