Chapter 29

Gyuri and Eunha were laying down on Eunha's bed as they heard a knock on the door. "Mom?" Eunha asked. Mrs. Lee came in looking worried. "Is everything okay Mrs. Lee?" Gyuri asked. "I should be asking you that hun, Both of you to be exact." Mrs. Lee said. 

The two looked at her confused. "I mean have you two seen the news?" Mrs. Lee asked. The two shakes their head. Eunha suddenly grabbed her phone and went on to twitter to see Ni-ki and Sunoo trending. She looked at Ni-ki's thread and gasp in shock. "Gyuri! We're trending!" Eunha exclaimed in shock. 

Gyuri took Eunha's phone and looked at what she's looking at. Her eyes widened seeing the two of them being with Ni-ki and Sunoo in the cafe when Gyuri were helping Sunoo do her work. "what are we going to do?" Eunha asked worriedly. Gyuri ringed Ni-ki's phone only to be answered by his manager.

"Is this Gyuri?" The Manager asked. "Yes sir, I would like to say something about the trending in case that you might punish the two without knowing what we were really doing." Gyuri said. The Manager didn't reply for  a few minutes only to sigh and told Gyuri to continue. "Sunoo has a lot of missing works from school and asked me to help him. The coffee shop was owned by Eunha's mother also the other girl who we were with" Gyuri said. "Ni-ki came with us because he was going to hang out with Sunoo but suddenly wasn't continued sadly because of Sunoo wanting to finish his works" Gyuri said.

Eunha looked at Gyuri in shock. "How the hell are you so brave to call Ni-ki's number and only to be talked by his manager" Eunha whispered. "I see... then we'll try our best to handle the situation" The manager said. "We're just group of friends sir, please take note of that" Gyuri said smiling slightly as the Manager said yes and ended the call.

Gyuri's phone then vibrated after the call. She looked confused as the notif was from Ni-ki.

Sunkiki
Why did you do that?

Gyuriri
I don't want you and Sunoo's career to be ruined by me and Eunha, besides we are really just friends hanging out aren't we?

Ni-ki looked at his phone in shock. Gyuri was right, both of them are just friends who likes each other. He doesn't has any plans to ask her out to be his girlfriend yet because they're still working on knowing each other.

Gyuriri
Me and Eunha will make a public statement about the picture, Be careful next time Ni-ki
This was your dream and now you achieved it, Don't let it get ruined by some false rumor...

Jungwon saw N-ki's mood changed as Gyuri replied to him. "He'll be alright, Gyuri was right anyways, we're just group of friends from now on" Sunoo said. "Hyung... Are you and Eunha..?" Jungwon asked Sunoo. "Dating? No, we're just friends. She's cool! No wonder you're close with her" Sunoo chuckled in response.

Ni-ki was pouting as he layed on the couch hugging the pillow. "My gahd Ni-ki, you shouldn't be sulking right now. Gyuri saved your career" Heeseung stated. "Should I ask her to be my girlfriend now?" Ni-ki asked. Heeseung threw a pillow on Ni-ki's face.

"Dummy, it's too early for that besides are you ready to risk it all for her?" Heeseung said. Ni-ki thought what Heeseung said to him.