Chapter 31

Mrs. Lee and the two girls gave hot choco to the staffs and Enhypen. "What brings you here so late" Mrs. Lee said. "We were shooting near this place and it suddenly rained" The manager said. "Heeseung hyung suggested this place to stay while the rain calms down" Jake said. Ni-ki and Gyuri exchanged eye contact. Gyuri blushed as she remembered what happened earlier.

"Sunoo!~" Eunha greeted as she ran and ruffled his hair. Sunoo chuckled and smiled at her. "We're so sorry about the issue before" The manager suddenly spoke up. "I heard the truth from Ni-ki" He added. "the truth?" Gyuri asked.

"I know everything that has happened between u two and the boys" He said.  Eunha looked at Ni-ki confused. "So you're saying, you know that these two likes each other?" Eunha asked straightforwardly. The manager nodded. 

"He can't seem to lie about it" Ni-ki avoided Gyuri's eye as Jay said that. "Are you ok with it Gyuri?" Jake asked. Gyuri nodded. "As long as the fans doesn't know, I'm alright" Gyuri smiled sweetly. "Can I excuse myself?" Gyuri asked. Everyone nodded at he as she went to the counter. 

Ni-ki got up and followed her. "I'm sorry" He said as she stopped walking as she felt he was following her. "Don't be" Gyuri said as she faced him. "I just don't want to hide it from the manager" Ni-ki said. "He's ok with it since everyone knows we're just friends" Ni-ki said. Gyuri laughed. "that's why I'm also ok with it" Gyuri said smiling at him.

"You achieved your dream that you've been wanting to have, I don't want it to be ruined by some girl who suddenly came into your life" Gyuri said. Ni-ki stood there speechless. "for now we'll just stay as friends having mutual feelings" Gyuri said.

Ni-ki didn't know how to react at what she said. She was right and all but he seems not to accept it. He doesn't see her as a friend and he knows that to himself even if it hasn't been a year since they met. "But what if I want you to become my-" "Ni-ki, think about your decision well please, I don't wanna harm your career" Gyuri interrupted him.

Ni-ki knows she's right but he doesn't want their status to be just friends. "Why not court her?" Eunha suddenly interrupted their moment. "Eunha..." Gyuri started. Eunha made an o shape with her mouth as she suddenly remembered why she doesn't wanna take it to the next level for now.

"My bad..." She said before walking away. "Ni-ki, think about it for now" Gyuri said as she ruffled his hair smiling sadly. She may want to experience being  a lover of Ni-ki but she's not ready to let Ni-ki risk his career for her knowing how the fans can be once they heard another issue about them. 

"Will you wait for me then?" Ni-ki suddenly said as he looked at her seriously. Gyuri looked at him in shock. "I'll wait for you to be ready at these kinds of stuff, I've decided that I'm ready to risk this for the two of us someday even if it's not today, will you wait for that day?" Ni-ki said. 

Gyuri smiled and nodded. "As long as I know it's worth it, I will" She said smiling at him.