Chapter 35

The dinner ended and Minho insisted to leave home early as he has school early tomorrow. Gyuri said she'll be in her room for a bit. Ni-ki excused himself and followed Gyuri. Gyuri noticed this and looked at Ni-ki who looks like he's sulking. She can't help but chuckle at him. "why are you sulking over ther?" Gyuri asked.

"You removed my arm on your shoulder" He sighed as he sat on her bed. "Ni-ki, you have a fanboy in front of you. What if he knew you're being clingy to a girl? How will he react?" Gyuri said as she sat beside him. Ni-ki sighed and laid his head on her shoulder. "how's your schedule these days? You seem busy" Gyuri asked.

"We'll be having a one week day off next week but in three days of that week, we'll be filming a new en o'clock epesode" He said. "You wanna come with us?" He asked. "I'll ask Mrs. Lee, besides is it ok for us to join you?" Gyuri stated. He nodded. 

"Manager-nim already know who you are anyways and I asked permission yesterday" He said as he placed his arms on her waist. Gyuri finds it cute that Ni-ki is being so clingy to her today. She can't help but chuckle and played with his hair. "Is Eunha coming too?" Gyuri asked. "You know what? Why don't we sponsor Mrs. Lee's cafe?" Gyuri asked. 

"Oh that's too much Ni-ki, I think we're good" Gyuri said as she keeps playing with his hair. "Will you come though?" He asked. "I have to ask permission to-" "Mom is ok with it binch!" Gyuri was interrupted by Eunha shouting. Gyuri and Ni-ki looked at each other before laughing.

Jungwon and Mrs. Lee looked at Eunha in shock. "those two wont stop" Eunha sighed and flopped on the couch as she left Gyuri's room. "Anyways you two have fun, I'll be on my room" Mrs. Lee said and left the two alone. 

Jungwon looked at Eunha who's on her phone. It was awkward between the two these days. "What happened to us...? How did it go this way" Jugwon thought as he ruffled his hair with a sigh. "something bothering you?" Eunha asked making Jungwon look at her in shock. "You seem to be in daze" Eunha stated trying to hold her laugh in.

Jungwon glared at her as he noticed why she's holding her laugh in. "What?" Eunha said smiling at him. Jungwon just stared at her as she smiled at him. "I swear you're cute" Jungwon mumbled as he looked away.

Eunha looked confused. Gyuri and Ni-ki walked outside and saw the two being in an awkward situation. Ni-ki sighed. "I swear these two are worse than us" Ni-ki said. Gyuri laughed as she grabbed a pillow and threw it at Jungwon. "Well it's because this dude doesn't even do anything" Eunha said. "Oh come on you too" Gyuri said and smacked her head. Eunha glared at her. 

"Shall we leave now hyung?" Ni-ki asked. Jungwon nodded and got up. Gyuri and Eunha walked them both at the door and waved at them goodbye. "What did you two talked about Mrs. lee?" Gyuri asked as the two left. "Just about me being a die hard fan of Jungwon" Eunha said as she lowered her head as she blushed remembering what happened.

Wonie:
See you next week Wonnie stan~