Chapter 20

Gyuri's POV

"Are you still gonna ignore Sunkiki?" Eunha asked me as he sat in front of me. Today is saturday, we were supposed to be in the cafe but Mrs. Lee told us to stay here at take a break after all yesterday was my birthday. 

"I don't know... I kinda thought of something yesterday" I said. "What is it?" Eunha asked me as she ate the taiyaki we bought home yesterday. She heated it up since we left it at the fridge. "For some reason I feel something similar to Ni-ki as I feel something to Sunki" I told her.

"Oh? Why is that?" She asked. "You know how I took a lot of time to be comfortable with Sunoo and Jungwon but to Ni-ki it's like I already knew him somewhere that I felt comfortable and at ease suddenly" I said. "Isn't that what you also feel to Sunki?" She asked. I nodded. "You've been ignoring him why not reply?" Eunha asked.

"I just can't seem to talk to him after knowing I like him but then He likes someone else" I said. "I don't even know much about him" I sighed. "But him being worried about me, being nice to me, listening to my rants and stories makes me feel so welcomed and comfortable. I feel like I can be me to him" I chuckled as I rant.

I felt my phone vibrate as I grabbed a Taiyaki. "Oh it's him, reply now" Eunha said. I shake my head. "Come on, ignoring him wont do anything... Why not confess?" She asked me. I sighed and eyed the phone. "Just talk to him, He's probably sulking now" She said. I just nodded.

Sunkiki:
Haii~
It's 12am and it's ur bday!
Happy Birthday Gyuriii~
Are you going out today??
At your birthday?
If you are be safeee :>

Sunkiki:
Good Morning Gyuri!
Happy Birthday again!
I'm going out with 2 of my hyungs today
I hope you have a great birthday!

Sunkiki:
Did you know that Taiyaki is my favorite?
Heck I ate Taiyaki today! 
It even tasted good when I was with my hyungs and friends! 
You should try some of it!
I got home now!
I had fun today with them
I hope you had fun in your birthday~

Sunkiki:
Good morning!
Did you eat breakfast?
Don't skip meals pls ;-;
Are you still gonna ignore me? :<

Guriri:
Hey
Sorry for ignoring you these past few days
I was busy

Sunkiki:
No no no Don't be sorry
You were busy so it's understandable ^^

I felt guilty for ignoring him. "What's with the look?" Eunha asked. "I felt guilty for ignoring his messages" I sighed. "It's alright, you needed some time to yourself anyways" She said smiling at me. "Isn't it too fast though? I liked him even though I didn't know who he is and what he looks like" I asked. 

"You can't control your feelings.. If you fall for him then you did" She said as she patted my head.