Chapter 7

"Jin told you?!"

You gaped at Namjoon as the two of you stood by your locker, waiting for the school bell to ring. Apparantly your brother had recounted yesterday's events to him and asked him to keep an eye on you. As if the silver haired didn't already.

"He's worried about you. And so am I," your friend sighed, leaning against the locker next to yours.

"I'm fine Namjoon. It's not like I can't handle a nightmare or two," you rolled your eyes. As long as you kept remembering that they were nightmares then it was okay. Even though they seemed real, a small voice at the back of your head told you that they weren't. As long as you believed it then you would wake up and the nightmares would be gone.

"But falling asleep during the day? And not remembering? That's not normal."

"Of course it is! You take naps in maths all the time."

"I– wha– I don't–"

"Uh, I need to get to my locker."

Namjoon's sputtering was interrupted by a bored looking Hoseok.

"Oh. Sorry," your friend muttered before moving away.

The dark haired didn't answer as he opened up his locker. Despite it being next to yours, the number displayed on the outside was 013 instead of 010. You caught a glimpse of inside and saw a bunch of random flowers littering the bottom.

What's his deal with flowers?

For as long as you knew him, he was always picking flowers and staring at them curiously. The dark haired saw you looking and quickly shut his locker door, hiding its contents from view.

"The clouds are crying more than usual today," he stated in a dull tone.

Ummmmm okay?

He was right. Today was especially gloomy. The rain clouds were a dark grey, almost black, and the rain poured heavier than ever. You shivered in the coldness and pulled your cardigan closer. You were starting to think you should have worn something warmer.

Hoseok walked off in the direction of his classroom and Namjoon watched him with wide eyes. "Well that was interesting."

You agreed. Even just a short conversation with Hoseok was enough to confuse you. He was nice enough but you had no idea how he was friends with someone like Taehyung or Jungkook.

The bell rang and you cringed at the blaring noise. Namjoon made a face and slung his backpack over his shoulder. "I'll see you at lunch," he muttered before walking off.

You went to your own classroom and sat next to Jimin. The blonde haired smiled at you before continuing his doodle on the page in front of him.

He was giving you a lift to school everyday and yet you still knew barely anything about him. For example, you didn't know he could draw.

You peeked over at his drawing and winced. Nevermind. He can't draw.

You squinted at the blob on the page and tried to figure out what it was. Jimin quirked an eyebrow and smiled softly. "It's a cloud."