Epilogue

"Jin hurry up, we're going to be late!" you called.

The now dark haired male rushed downstairs, struggling to carry about five large bags at once. "I'm coming, I'm coming."

"How much did you pack? Geez." Your eyes widened at the size of the bags. They were all filled to the top, threatening to spill the contents out at any second.

"Sorry, I didn't really know what to pack." came a sweet voice from behind you.

You turned around and saw Iseul smiling sheepishly. Her beautiful, silky black hair cascaded down her shoulders and framed her porcelain face.

How can one couple be so beautiful?

You remembered the first time you had met Iseul. You were finally discharged from the hospital after the sudden disappearance of your nightmares, and had nowhere to go other than your parents who didn't exactly want you.

Jin offered for you to stay with him and his wife. You were shocked to say the least, not having known that he was married. His wife was just as caring as he was and took you in immediately. She quickly became like an older sister to you and took you shopping to buy more colourful clothes.

You were finally out of that horrible white, loose clothing that you had been forced to wear at the hospital and you had two people taking care of you, making you part of their little family. They had even named you Godmother of their soon to be born child.

Iseul was five months pregnant and had already planned the baby's room and name and stayed up all night reading parenting books and teaching Jin how to be a father. Not that she needed to. Jin was just as excited as she was and spoke with his father most days, asking for advice and listening to stories of his early parenting days.

Because they were having a baby within a couple of months, you knew this meant you would have to leave soon. While you were sad to be leaving them after two years of staying with them, you knew it was probably best for everyone. They couldn't look after you for the rest of their lives, though they willingly would, and you needed to grow up and take care of yourself.

Jin was helping you look at cheap apartments nearby, not wanting you to be too far in case something happens. You had found one or two that you liked and would probably end up moving into one of them within a month.

You could never repay Jin and Iseul for their kindness but would keep trying for the rest of your life.

"It's alright, Iseul. It's just a lake house though. Not some exotic country," you laughed.

You were currently getting ready to go to your parents' lake house. Your family owned a lake house about two hours away that you would visit most years growing up. Your parents recently decided that they hated it and left it in your name.

Of course you immediately took advantage of this and invited your large group of friends to a little weekend getaway.

The doorbell rang and you sighed in relief.

She's finally here.

You yanked the door open and glared at your best friend.

"What?" Yeong-Ja asked, confusion written on her face.

"We're gonna be late!" you exclaimed. "Everyone's gonna get there before us and have to wait outside because I have the key and–"

Yeong-Ja rolled her eyes and laughed. "It's alright, (Y/n). You planned to get there an hour earlier remember? Being a couple minutes late to leave is not going to affect us getting there earlier."