I. Wrong Answer

June 18th, 1969

June 18th, 1969

"Regulus! Come back here!" 9-year-old Sirius laughed chasing his brother. They had been playing games like tag and hide and seek in their garden all day.

"No, you have to catch me!" The younger one who was 8 called from ahead. Sirius caught up to his brother, tackling him to the floor in the act. Sirius rolled over onto his back and the two brothers lay side by side on the grass giggling. "Dang it."

"I'm the oldest and everyone knows the oldest always wins," Sirius smirked. Regulus's mouth fell out and he got ready to defend himself.

"They do not! The youngest are cooler anyway." Regulus sassed sticking his tongue out at Sirius.

"Sure." They both were silent for a moment. "Hey, Reg."

"Yeah, Siri."

"What house do you want to be in when we go to Hogwarts? You already know what I want to be in, the snakes or Slytherin's as they call them. Mum and Dad said they are the best and they sound cool. Plus I love Green!"

"Gryffindor." Regulus shrugged. Sirius's head quickly snapped towards his brother.

"What?!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah. I mean imagine being a Gryffindor! The house animal is a lion, like how cool is that!! Also, they are brave like me. They a-." He was cut off by Sirius.

"No Regulus. Gryffindors are bad and stupid. Mum and Dad say they like stupid mudbloods and half-bloods." Sirius stated firmly. Regulus stood up.

"No, they aren't Sirius!" He yelled storming off.