II. Hogwarts Express

A/N: I aged the Marauders, Snape, and the girls down a year. Sirius is stayed the same so he is a year ahead of everyone. Pandora is in Regulus's year too along with Barty, Rabastan, and Evan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 1st, 1972

The four blacks were standing in Platform 9 3/4 waiting to board the Hogwarts Express. Walburga was fixing Regulus's hair and outfit. "You better hope you get Slytherin." She said with a serious expression. "No talking to Mudbloods, Blood Traitors, or Half-bloods."

Regulus nodded and tried to walk away, but Walburga grabbed his wrist. "Answer me Regulus."

"Yes, mother." He said looking down at his feet.

"Look me in the eye when you talk to me." She snapped and Regulus looked up at her.

"Yes, mother." He said and he and Sirius got on the train leaving behind their parents.

"Follow me Reg. I'm going to introduce you to my friends." Sirius smiled and Regulus followed him into a compartment. He saw four boys sitting in there, 2 wearing Slytherin robes and the other two wearing black Hogwarts robes like Regulus. "Sit down Regulus."

"I'll just sit down next to Lucius because that's the only one I know." He sat down next to Regulus who was sitting down next to another boy who looked like he could be a Lestrange.

"Regulus this is Barty Crouch Jr.," Sirius said pointing next to him as the boy waved at Reg. "Evan Rosier." The boy on the other side of Barty waved at him. "And Rodolphus Lestrange."

"Hi. Sirius do I have to sit here because I want to make friends."

"These can be your friends Reg."

"I know, but I want other friends."

"Fine. Just remember what Mum said."

"Thank you." He smiled practically leaping up and running out of the compartment. He was not going to listen to his family because he could care less. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going and ran into a boy. He was taller than him and had black hair and glasses. "Oh sorry."

"It's okay. Do you need somewhere to sit?" The boy smiled.

"Yeah. I don't want to sit with my brother and his friends." He replied nervously.

"James Potter." James smiled holding out his hand.

"Regulus Black." Regulus smiled shaking his hand.

"Holy shit your a Black?!"

"Yeah, why?"

"No reason. Do you want to sit with me and my best friend?"

"Yeah, that would be great." The two boys walked into a compartment towards the back of the train. There was a small boy with blond hair sitting in there.

"Reg this is Peter. Peter this is Regulus." James smiled sitting down next to Peter.

There was a long awkward silence but Peter broke it. "So what do you like to do for fun Reg?"

"Oh um I like playing my piano, reading, playing games, occasionally pissing off my parents and brother, and playing quidditch.

"You like quidditch?!" James exclaimed.

"Yeah, I love it! I can't wait to try out for the quidditch team next year."

"Same!"

"I hate Quidditch." Peter shrugged. "I always fall off my broom, but I like watching people play it."

"Well, you can be our cheerleader than Pete." Regulus joked and James let out a small giggle.

"God now I'm imagining Peter in a skirt and bow. Can we make it happen because that would be bloody hilarious." James smirked. Regulus nodded.

"No-no-no. That is not happening. I will not be putting on a skirt and bow any time soon." Peter stated staring out the window. "What house do you guys want to be in. For me probably Gryffindor and Hufflepuff."

"Definitely Gryffindor." James smiled.

"Yeah, same. My family would be mad, but I don't care anyway." Regulus yawned. "Well, I'm taking a nap."

"Aww okay." Peter and James replied at the same time well frowning.