PROLOGUE

Jisoo was walking around the hospital,since she just finished a operation.Everyone's greeting her,she was the director of her department.

"Good afternoon,Dr.Kim."

"Good afternoon."Then she noticed a kid who was walking around,since amused around the hospital.She walked to the little girl."Hey young lady where is your guardian?"Jisoo asked the kid.

"Uncle Chan is having an operation.He left me at the office telling me to stay there.But I got out since it's so boring."The kid said.Jisoo kneeled,to get on her level.

"How old are you?"

"Six!"

"What's your name?"

"But I shouldn't talk to strangers.Thats what my mom said."Jisoo nodded.

"Right.I'm Kim Jisoo and I'm a doctor here."Jisoo said,pointing at her name tag."You can trust me,kid.Or you can call me Jichu if you're comfortable.Now I'm not a stranger.Whats your name?"

"I'm Elijah Kim but mom used to call me Ella."The kid said as she smiled cheekily.

"Aren't you scared on getting lost here?"Jisoo asked.

"No.I'm wearing a I.D. where my mom's number is and she's famous!So I don't need to be scared.And I can simply kick a bad guy on the face."Ella explained.Jisoo nodded,she looked at her watch.Her next operation is at night,so she's free for few hours.

"How long will your uncle's operation will last?"

"I heard it's two hours."

"Okay.Lets go walk around,then I'll bring you to your office.Is that good?"Ella smiled.

"Great!"Jisoo held the kid's hand,as they walked at the canteen and she bought a drink for the kid,and a can of coke for herself.Jisoo likes kids,she can't deny that.Theres something special with them that makes her attached.

"Want to go at the garden?"

"Yes sure!"She carried Ella,bringing her at the garden in the hospital.She sat the kid at the bench,as she sat next to her."You look around my mom's age,Jichu."Ella said as she sip her drink.

"How old is your mom?"

"It's a secret!"The kid whispered.Jisoo chuckled.

"Okay,okay.Are you studying already?"Jisoo asked.

"1st grade."Ella said,playing with her feet.

"Hmm."

"I think you look like someone.I just don't know who."The kid said,her forehead creased as she analyze Jisoo's face.

"Maybe.I mean maybe I'm not the only one who look like this.But you don't look like a Korean girl.Aren't you?"

"I am.But I was born in America and grew up there too.Mom just went here for halmeoni.Halmeoni is getting weak,so she's taking care of her."Ella explained.

"Ohh.But you're fluent in Korean,huh."

"Mommy and I use Korean in our household because she said I'm Korean so I need to know their language."

"Smart kid."Jisoo said as she patted the kid's head.After walking around and just chitchatting,Jisoo decided to bring Ella on her Uncle's office.She knocked at the door,and it opened.

"Ella finally you're here!I thought you're gone noona's gonna kill me."Chan said as he hugged Ella.

"It's so boring at your office.No one to talk to and I finished the book at your table."Ella said.

"Wait.Baby thats for doctors."

"I want to be doctor too!"Jisoo smiled hearing the kid's desire.Shes just like that to her father.Chan noticed Jisoo,so she looked to her.

"Director Kim.Thank you for bringing Ella here.I almost died."Jisoo smiled.

"You're welcome.Gotta leave now."She was about to leave when Ella held her hand.

"Auntie!"

"Yeah?"Ella was reaching for her cheeks so she leaned down,recieving a kiss on the cheek from the little kid.

"Bye!Take care."

"Nyeongan."

"Nyeongan?"Ella said,tilting her head in confusion.

"Reversed annyeong."

"Ohh.Nyeongan!"Jisoo smiled as she heard the kid,then she walked away.

-

"Is the shooting done?I need to fetch Ella up."Rosé asked her manager.

"Yeah.Lets go?"

"Okay I'll go change."Rosé changed her dress to a comfy one,then she wore mask as she left the studio.She went at their car as they drove away,going at the hospital.She wore a cap,so she can disguise going to her daughter.

"Mommy!"Ella shouted as she ran to Chaeyoung's arms.Chaeyoung hugged her and carried her."How's my little girl's day?"

"I'm good,mommy!I have a doctor friend!"Her forehead creased.

"Except Uncle Chan?"

"Yeah!"She looked at Chan sharply.

"How did that happen,baby?"

"I left the office,it's so boring when he's having a operation."

"I-I'm sorry noona I didn't know that she'll leave."Chan apologized.

"It's fine,mommy.I'm good."Chaeyoung kissed her daughter.

"It's okay.Thanks for watching her."

"You're welcome,noona."Rosé was carrying Ella as she left the office.

"Let's go home,oppa."She told her manager.

"Doctor friend!"Ella said,as she quickly forgot Jisoo's name and pointed at her from a far as she passed by.Rosé looked there too,but Jisoo's gone already.

"I think you're tired.Lets go home and have dinner?"

"Chickens!"Ella said happily.Chaeyoung nodded.

"Chicken it is,my princess."