CHAPTER 13

Jisoo was in coma,but she was fully aware with her surroundings.Hearing them, but can't see them.

"Jisoo..please wake up.."That voice was familiar.. so familiar but she doesn't know who."I'm sorry for ruining your marriage.I promise to move away.. away from your wife.Just please wake up.."Soon she heard the girl leaving,but then she heard the door open,someone entered.

"Still alive?You're too strong,huh?"The guy said.She was quite sure it's a guy due to its voice.Its familiar to her too."Let's see if you're still alive after I put poison in your body."The guy said,injecting the poison on Jisoo's dextrose.

*TOOOOOTTTTT*

-

"NO!"Jisoo sat up,gasping for air.Rosé who was laying next to her,also woke up.

"Jisoo are you okay?"Rosé asked her."What happened?"Jisoo can't speak,she felt like it was so hard to speak,not even a word."Want me to get you water?Just wait here I'll get you water."She was about to leave when Jisoo grabbed her hand.

"A-Aniya.Please don't leave me I beg you."Jisoo said.Rosé nodded,seating next to her.Jisoo hugged her.

"Jisoo whatever you're struggling with,you can always tell me,okay?"Rosé said,patting her head.Jisoo just snuggled in her neck.

"Don't..don't leave me.."

-

SATURDAY.

Ella invited Jinho to come over and play with her,she really likes her new friend.She even asked Jisoo to buy a inflating playground so her and Jinho can play.Which Jisoo gladly bought her.They arranged it this morning,and Rosé was the only one who isn't pleased.Later on..

*DINGDONG

"Daddy it must be them!"Ella said excitedly.

"Okay let's go check on it."Jisoo said,holding her daughter's hand as they walked at the gate,opening it.

"Hi Aunt Jisoo!Hi Ella!"The adorable Jinho greeted them.

"Annyeong Jinho!Let's go!"Ella said,taking Jinho's hand as they ran at the backyard.

"Hey be careful!"Ji Eun shouted.

"They're kids,that's natural to them.Come in,Ji Eun-ssi."Jisoo said.

"Thank you."Ji Eun entered the house,Jisoo closed the gate.They went at the backyard,Rosé was there watching the kids play at the inflatable playground.

"Chae,this is Ji Eun,Jinho's mother."Jisoo said,introducing Ji Eun to Rosé,little did she knew that the two knows each other.Rosé wrapped her arms possessively on Jisoo,seems she's threatened on Ji Eun's presence.

"Nice to meet you."Rosé said,internally rolling her eyes.

"Hi."They got all seated at the table at the backyard,as the kids play.Soon enough Jisoo was being childish,joining the kids on playing around.

"Ella come here!"Ella ran to Jisoo's arms,while Jinho ride Jisoo's back."Ahh kids you're heavy!"Jisoo shouted as they continued to ran around.

"I'll go prepare snacks!"Rosé shouted.

"Whatever you want,Chaeng!"Jisoo shouted back.

"I'll help you."Ji Eun said.

"Do whatever you want I don't care."Rosé said,rolling her eyes as they walked inside the house,to the kitchen.Rosé faced Ji Eun."What the hell do you want?"Rosé said.

"What do you mean?"

"What do I mean?You have ruined us once!You know and I know that you're that girl who ruined our marriage!"Rosé shouted.

"And I regretted it! I'm only doing this for my son,okay?!I don't want to ruin you again.Getting Jisoo drugged and whatever happened between us before is a mistake I wish I never do."Ji Eun said.

"Now using your son to get near Jisoo?Are you that desperate,Ji Eun?!"

"For your information I erased my feelings and obsession about Jisoo.Because I regretted it!Let's get Ella and Jinho out of the war we have because they're just kids!"Ji Eun said.

"I'm not convinced that you're doing this without any other purpose.Before I thought you're a good friend,but you're a snake who stole my wife!"Rosé shouted angrily,

"If I have another purpose I should have told Jisoo that Jinho is her son!"Silence.Silence filled the atmosphere after what Ji Eun have said.

"What?"

"I'm sorry.I might just go to my son."Ji Eun said as she walked away,leaving Rosé dumbfounded.

-

NIGHT.

Jisoo and Rosé was laying next to each other,but Rosé was too quiet,still thinking about Ji Eun's confession.

"Rosé."Jisoo called her.She looked.

"H-Huh?"

"I was asking.Did the person who tried to kill me ever got caught?"Jisoo asked.

"No."Rosé said with all honesty.

"Ohh.Okay."Jisoo held her hand."You can tell me all your worries,okay?You look stressed."Rosé nodded.

"Thank you."

Jisoo,you'll never leave me nor Ella,right?