CHAPTER 24

"Can you bring me to my husband's office?I want to ask him updates about Jimin."Mrs.Park told her nurse.

"Okay ma'am."The nurse helped her to ride the wheelchair,bringing her to Mr.Park's office at home.

"Can you just open the door for me?I can manage.Go take a rest."Mrs.Park said.

"Okay,ma'am."The nurse opened the door for her,she entered by managing the wheelchair's wheels.The nurse left,leaving her to have privacy with Mr.Park.He was back facing Mrs.Park and he was too busy to notice that his wife entered the room.

"He's awake?He had a amnesia?Good.Thank you,Chanyeol.Please take good care of my son and make sure he doesn't remember anything.No one should know that I'm the one who ordered Jisoo's son's death."He said as he sat on his swivel chair,taking a sip of the whiskey in his glass.As he turned his swivel chair,he saw his wife,looking shocked.His eyes widened,he turned the call off and immediately stood up,walking to his wife."It's not what you think."

"What did you do to our son?What did you do to Jimin!"Mrs.Park shouted.

"I..I have no choice my reputation will be ruined!"

"Then why did you killed Jisoo's son on the first place?!"Mrs.Park shouted.

"Because she deserves it!She cheated on your daughter!And why does it matter to you about Jimin?Jimin and Chaeyoung is just our adoptive kids!You know I'm barren and none of them is from our own flesh!"

"What? Are you hearing yourself?Jimin grew up in us!He is our son!"Mrs.Park shouted back.Mr.Park scoffed.

"Do you really care about Jimin?Or on that Jisoo?"Mr.Park said.Mrs.Park tried her best to stand up and grab Mr.Park's collar.

"Youre a demon.You and your parents locked me up in a marriage I never wanted and now you're hurting my daughter and our own son?He isn't our blood,yes.But since he was three he's here with us!"Mrs.Park shouted.

"You,woman.Shut your mouth.You and you're family aren't anything if me and my parents didn't help you!"He shouted,shaking Mrs.Park's body.Mrs.Park suddenly hold in her chest,as she felt stinging pain in her heart."H-Honey.."He caught Mrs.Park in his arms."Help!Help please!"The nurse came in and they called an ambulance.They soon came at the hospital,Mrs.Park recieved an immediate help.Mr.Park was walking back and forth furiously,his heart was beating so fast.After a while that seems like forever for Mr.Park,the doctor walked to them."H-How's my wife?"He asked.

"I'm sorry,sir.Due to cardiac arrest,she didn't make it."The doctor said.His heat crashed,all this years she's the only one Mr.Park had love so much.Despite that she cheated on him,he still accepted her.

"N-No way.."

-

Rosé,Jisoo and Ella just finish their dinner.Jisoo was the one to take Ella to sleep,and Rosé was in their room.She recieved a message,from her dad.

From:Dad

Your mom..she's dead,sweetie.I'll send you the address of her funeral.

Her heart crashed,Mrs.Park have loved her sincerely,even she's just adopted together with her brother.Jisoo soon came.

"What's wrong?"She already have sense that something's wrong with her partner,tears were running down her cheeks.She sat next to her.Rosé hugged her.

"Mom..my mom's dead,Jisoo.Shes gone already."Rosé said,crying on Jisoo's arms.Jisoo hugged her tight,stroking her hair gently.She couldn't say anything because she doesn't know what to say,but action speaks louder than words.

-

Two weeks later..

It's hard for the families to move on.Jimin isn't found yet,Mr.Park was devastated and as well as Rosé,to the point that she needs to cancel her schedules.Its also hard to explain it to Ella,to their little girl.Ella was so sad too,she's extremely close to Mrs.Park,remembering the times that Mrs.Park used to visit them overseas.But today they are gathered for Mrs.Park's last will and testament.Jisoo was there too,she doesn't know why but the lawyer of Mrs.Park called her too.

"So as I told you, we're all here for Mrs.Park Se-ah's last will and testament."The lawyer announced.Mr.Park knew why Jisoo is here,among everyone he's the only person who knows it except Mr.Kim and Mrs.Park.After his wife's death,he realized everything he have done and he was regretting it.Making the innocent Jisoo suffer,was the biggest regret he had.Jisoo wasn't aware about everything and he made her suffer.

"Read it."Mr.Park said.

"25 percent of her assets will be for Mr.Park Jimin,another 25 percent for Ms.Park Chaeyoung and she bought a land in Jeju and a big playground at Gyeonggi-do,for her grandchild,Ella.And the rest,it's all for Ms.Kim Jisoo."The lawyer announced.Jisoo's forehead creased.

"What?Why will the rest of her assets is mine?I mean we weren't really related."Jisoo said.

"She doesn't know?"The lawyer asked Mr.Park.

"Tell her."He said.For the last time,he want to make things right.

"What? What's the thing I don't know?"Jisoo asked confusedly.The lawyer sighed,facing her.

"You're Mrs.Park Se-ah's only daughter."